Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Blocking Method Failing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bkelly117

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2012 :  12:13:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Every time i try to use the blocking method, idk what im doing wrong but it doesnt work. I release everything anyway. Im pressing on the point in my perineum where i think im supposed to, but no luck. I am blocking with my first 2 fingers up to 30 seconds before actually finishing. Any help?

broken heart

India
13 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2012 :  09:27:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I will add my own question to the same thread instead of creating a new one. I have been able to block fully except for about 3 drops of semen that override my efforts. I thought I have been probably too late and today I tried blocking when it was not yet close to the danger timezone. But when I did that, I seemed to squeeze some bulb or tube inside and it triggered an orgasm and a copious loss of semen occurred despite the pressure from my fingers. I'm devastated by this stupid and avoidable loss which was triggered by the blocking effort itself. Anyone know why this happened?

Edited by - broken heart on Aug 19 2012 09:50:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2012 :  12:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bkelly and broken heart

This lesson might answer your question.

http://www.aypsite.org/T43.html

Have a try now, when you are not aroused, as long as you are not in a public place.
Go to Top of Page

2015rocks

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2015 :  12:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am having same issues as the previous posters here, blocking method does not seem to be working although I am catching myself and doing the blocking method with the right timing. Have closely read the related lessons.

Perhaps someone for whom this is working can respond back with more specifics on what is working for them.

Specifically, please respond to this location question. Let's give some labels to make things clear. Consider this map of the pelvic floor.

a (close to testicles)....b....c....d....e (close to anus)

Which spot do you put pressure on... a or b or c or d or e?
Also which direction do you apply the pressure, upwards, or upwards towards a or upwards towards e?
Finally how many fingers do you use, and are the fingers together front to back (e.g. middle finger close to d and the other two close to c and e) OR are the fingers aligned perpendicular to that?

Assume this is a solo practice and not with a partner.
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2015 :  6:47:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear 2015,

Assuming you are seated with your thighs comfortably spread:

With the middle and ring finger pressed together and the width of these two fingers perpendicular to a-e, press between c and d, exerting constant pressure inward toward the pelvis and toward e. You my just press directly inward and succeed. Using just two fingers may require some effort to get enough pressure on the right spot to block the semen.

Can you feel semen coursing through the perineum while ejaculating? That is the channel you need to block with your fingers. If you are seated on a firm chair, laying your hand down, angling your hips forward down onto your fingers, and keeping your hip motions still should be effective.

Edited by - Anima on Jan 12 2015 7:04:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

2015rocks

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2015 :  12:55:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Anima Deorum! This is precisely the type of information I was looking for. Greatly appreciated.

Anyone else who has been successful with the blocking method, feel free to weigh in.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000