AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 My meeting with my brother Yassine
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2012 :  02:41:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've come to realize recently that my meeting with my brother Yassine was very much similar to the meeting of Rumi with his master Shams Tebriz. That fiery and sacred transmission which happened between the two of them I've had the honor to experience in the presence of Yassine.

After Shams left Rumi, Rumi became mad with longing to God... After Yassine has left me the same happened here also... But unlike Rumi I wasn't strong enough to continue till the end... So I denied Yassine to my shame and denied the sacred gift i've been given... Now I am back with a lot of remorse...

During these last couple of days the intense longing have become oh so much unbearable I barely could sleep because of it and the name of Allah is always on my tongue and in my heart... I simply can't get enough... Like my heart wants to explode and my loins want to burn... I ask God to consume me in his flames... In the flames I've tasted in presence of Yassine. There I've found true peace.

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2013 :  8:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My sun and my moon. My compass when i am lost. In the darkest hours you show me the sweetness of truth. You point the way.

I bow down to love
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2013 :  06:49:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2013 :  2:53:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I double that!

For you Yas is Shams to Rumi,for me He's Alkhodor for Moussa!

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=12529

No more crazy visions,no more energy crazy stuff.

Just extremely Happy and in Peace

Nothing matters anymore...Yas is the way!

Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2013 :  2:54:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thank You Allah!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000