Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 You are right
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

seemas

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  05:12:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
You are right I have just taken it off

Edited by - seemas on May 28 2012 10:04:15 AM

Medea

Netherlands
115 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  09:08:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi seemas,

I really feel for you but I wonder if this (AYP support forums and the internet in general) is the right place to ask for help on this matter. Is there somebody who knows you personally that can help out?

Good luck to you!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  1:38:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear seemas
there was no need to take your post off (i have read it before you took it off)
you are more than welcome to share your problem....Medea and others over here are only trying the best they can to help you out and guide you to the proper solution...
do you have a close family member or friend to tell him/her your situation?
if yes,what does he/she advices you to do?
usually close people around us know us better than here in the forums so they can give us more efficient advice
if you are still confused or you dont have anyone close to talk to,please feel free to ask for help in the forums...i am sure you will be given some insights into your situation...
Love

Go to Top of Page

Medea

Netherlands
115 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  2:06:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi seemas,

Maheswari said it perfectly. There was no need to take it down! Just so you know, my statement came out of concern for you, not from dismissal. I hope you find a solution. Since I have no experience in these matters, more then wishing you well is not in my power...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000