Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 What Manner of Consciousness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tomllee

USA
51 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  2:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is just a report on recent experience. I have been meditating for about three years and eight months (can’t do more than about 10” a day these days without serious overload). I had the experience early on with a sort of consciousness in my mouth that seemed something like a lens that concentrated energy moving from my perineum to my third eye. Recently I was drawn to moving my conscious awareness to the mouth/throat area and resting there and sort of given questions to ask when there. “Where am “I”” and “What is the “I” that is experiencing this” and “What manner of consciousness is this that “I” experience”. The questions intensity the flow of energy. Noticed today that I can intentionally experience the subtle presence of people I know and care about and the energy goes nuts…my heart gets involved. Maybe this is some form of the arising of the witness?

Reluctant to share these things because my ego is so involved, but the time seemed right…so here it is. At most it could be a useful observation to someone out there, at worst, just another sneaky way for my ego to obtain validation until the days of that need pass.

This is all wonderful, a tad bit scary and weird for sure. Thanks for reading in any case.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000