Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Wherefore art thou?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Heartsoflove

USA
19 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  4:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I went back a few years on this board to have a look at some of the posts and noticed that those names who were active back then are not the same as those of today. Where did they go? Is this endeavor not a lifetime process? It would be discouraging to think that so many have ditched the journey; is it possible that one reaches a level whereby AYP is no longer needed? I would like to think this is not the case. What say ye?

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  5:10:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Heartoflove,

A guess on my end is many who have an ongoing AYP sadhana do not necessarily make use of the forums. Have you seen the AYP survey? It is updated and so changes over time. There are also some topics like http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....=10925#10925 that some long-term members come across and take the time to reply. Volume 2 has also quite recently been released, and it takes time to work up into those practices even. Finally, you'll see some that have a lot of experience prior to AYP as well.
Go to Top of Page

Heartsoflove

USA
19 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  6:10:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, Aum what a thread! Thank you very much. HOL
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000