Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Is that healing?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  03:17:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear Shanti & All;

I'm totally ignorant about how the energy & healing thing work.

All I know,I've seen some man during my meditation today whom I haven't seen for over 6 month.This man was diagnosed with cancer over year ago.
My awareness was scanning his body then reached the area below his belly button & was concentrated there.Then drops of light started coming through my upper head in to my body to that area of his body & it continued till I started feeling pain in the same area of my body so I decided to stop that.

I called that man's relative to see how he is.She said he went unconscious some times back & the family took him to ER...No one is answering phone.

Later on she called me & said he's awake & went back home.

Now I'll definitely go & visit him tomorrow at this time.

If anyone feels inclined to send him prayer & healing,his name is Talal.

All Love

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  08:09:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.

Let your intuition/inner silence guide you on how to heal. There are no rules.

I will keep Talal in my prayers.
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  08:13:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Healing work or not you got yourself energy supply for doing this job.

Was it his or your pain you got? How do you discern?

The navel as you may know by young babies is a very sensible place for emotions of all sorts. So it calms softly massaging the belly button.
But working with the emotions is also possible.

Axel

Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  08:29:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanx Shanti [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

"Was it his or your pain you got? How do you discern?"

The answer is I don't know.It was an inner knowing that the pain was sucked in to my body so I stopped the process.That's why I'm going again.I feel there's still work to be done which i refused to do at that time.

The pain was not in the navel...it was the area below it(Lower part of tummy).It lasted during the process & after for sometime.But I don't care to be honest.

Love

Edited by - Delara on Apr 30 2012 08:43:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  10:59:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You make me laugh in your attitude not worrying the case and amusing looking your imaginary hat and triangle.

The experience is still worth analyzing. Also this place known as sea of energy is interesting. It is used for the honorific suicide by short
sword of Samurai turning it in the intestines. I pushed my acceptance of my karma in a similar,negating gesture in it inspired by Zen meditation. 'It is the powerful and beautiful exit place of energies in the dying process as Osho reports as a work he did.

It is for women typical that her yin draws energy also of others especially men inwards or you was in a yinphase of this chakra by turning it anticlockwise.

Your instinctive reaction ending this process getting pain by it is surely a correct one till you know better.

A further interesting point is the descent of energy from the head perhaps by and from the triangle. Yellow-golden energies in a direct line through the body?

Axel

Axel
i

Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  3:00:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by axelschlotzhauer

You make me laugh in your attitude not worrying the case and amusing looking your imaginary hat and triangle.

not worried,for I feel I'm being taken care of .So whatever happens is for the best.this is how I feel at least

quote:

A further interesting point is the descent of energy from the head perhaps by and from the triangle. Yellow-golden energies in a direct line through the body?

yes continuous yellow-gold dashed lines.

p.s:
The man is living his last days with last stage cancer.I wish him either recovery or passing away with least suffering.

Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 01 2012 :  12:03:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you Shanti & everybody who shared prayer.

I've spent the day at his place & felt myself among family.I went with the intention to lift his spirit up,only to find myself happy there,heheh strange life!

Another strange thing is that I don't see a dying man in him unlike what the doctors say.

I asked his wife what kind of cancer he has,she said it started in the prostate & now it's all over his body.

He told me he feels so so much better since yesterday.I'm not surprised he looks good to me!

Please keep him in your prayer

All Love

Edited by - Delara on May 01 2012 12:07:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  12:39:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Some Updates!

Talal has miraculously became very very well.He's full of energy.Never needed hospitalization since then...Now his only problem is Diabetes that is still going up sometimes .

The thing is he's not aware of any prayer done towards him but he's grateful towards God which is good enough

I decided to pull back & do prayer without their knowledge after being asked if I'm joshua witness,lol...what to do,simple minded...this is how they think.

I thank everyone who prayed /prays for him especially Shanti.
Sister Swaha a special big Thank you for the distance prana healing you did for him ((([img]icon_heart.gif[/img]))),very grateful.

All Love.

Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  07:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Another Healing? maybe.

Lately I've seen a friend's mother in my dream.She's a childhood friend & I haven't met her in like 20 years...In the dream,She was extremely not in good shape & she hugged me & was crying & crying & crying....I hugged her but was feeling nothing but Peace.

Of course I became curious to know her news.It turned out She has cancer in advanced stage + broke her hand lately.

I'll visit her today or tomorrow.I'm not sure if she'll remember me though.I don't even know her name.

Please keep her in your prayers & Samyama

Love

Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  11:49:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The Mother name is Namat .
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000