Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 dumb and dumber, tip
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2012 :  3:05:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Soooooooooooo, my whole friggin life I slept like excrament, nose clogged all the time. I used sprays, c-pac's, strips; whatever and surprise, little or no help. Last week I elevated the head of my bed (you can buy risers almost anywhere) and I'm sleeping much better. Just thought I'd pass the tip along. Seems drainage is everything.

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2012 :  8:12:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pranayam helps too
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2012 :  8:53:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've had that problem as well, nasal congestion. The only thing that did it was meditation. Even now, I can feel as my nose 'clicks' and clears up and stays that way. One time I tried a vitamin mineral supplement and the problem recurred, so I quit it and got back to normal. Regular meditation keeps it clear.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2012 :  11:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you still use nasal decongestant sprays? If yes, stop using it. It may seem hard for the first few days, and then you will see it start clearing up.
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  02:03:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah Shanti is right. Those sprays actually have rebound effect after a while. Also, some folks who have bad sinus problems actually have a kind of low grade infection in the sinuses. Have you bee to an Ear-Nose-Throat MD?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000