AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Does Delia mean anything to anyone??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2012 :  10:11:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all again,
I realize this may be scenery but T'is was my first, I believe. I started to meditate on my bed while laying down.. I surely was not intending on meditating as I was on napping since my 2 year old was down for her nap! Anyway, I started automatically doing pranayama and all of a sudden, there was a kind of vision/dream...I am still not clear what this was. It was certainly spontaneous and swift. I saw a lovely woman standing in front of an open door and I was inside the darkened room that led to the door. She said, "I am Delia. I am the one who opens doors." And as soon as she finished her statement, I was thrown back into my consciousness. Hmmmm? Curious. Anyone have anything like this happen? Any ideas? I have been immersed (consumed by) in Angel literature and cannot get enough information to read and learn.
Thanks again!!
Kelly

Edited by - KellyN on Apr 19 2012 10:13:07 PM

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2012 :  03:48:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is scenery, maybe a subconscious opening. It often reminds me of the film the Matrix in which there are characters like the Oracle, Gatekeeper and agents. In mythology doorways are often representative of entrance to other worlds, such as Heaven, the Underworld etc. I think it's representative of change.

I had something similar before starting Yoga. It was a wide awake, full on vision, sat bolt upright while working on the PC. I was in something that looked like a crypt of a church, there was a heavy oak door set into the stone work and one very plain chair resting against a wall. The door was very slightly ajar and I prised it open and went into a dark space. Hanging in the space was an intense bright light, it was like a diamond and was almost impossible to look at. I was at a loss to know what to do, it seemed like a test. I decided to grab the diamond, the moment I did, then I was back in the crypt and the door was closed and locked. I sat on the chair and waited, the vision vanished.
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2012 :  06:08:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KellyN

Hello all again,
I realize this may be scenery but T'is was my first, I believe. I started to meditate on my bed while laying down.. I surely was not intending on meditating as I was on napping since my 2 year old was down for her nap! Anyway, I started automatically doing pranayama and all of a sudden, there was a kind of vision/dream...I am still not clear what this was. It was certainly spontaneous and swift. I saw a lovely woman standing in front of an open door and I was inside the darkened room that led to the door. She said, "I am Delia. I am the one who opens doors." And as soon as she finished her statement, I was thrown back into my consciousness. Hmmmm? Curious. Anyone have anything like this happen? Any ideas? I have been immersed (consumed by) in Angel literature and cannot get enough information to read and learn.
Thanks again!!
Kelly

<<<<<<

Is this person younger than you? Delia means the one stemming from Delos the birthplace of Artemis entering Christian mythology by Mary and Ephesus as her main seat

The type of experience is by door and opening usual. It depends from you what it means and what is opened.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2012 :  11:25:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Karl, right on! I have been feeling like NEO and have been having a cognitive struggle similar to his in The Matrix ( Great movie, I really love Sci-fi!). Neo questioned his inner Guru until far into the movie (or the Rabbit hole). I keep thinking of the scene in the movie when NEO finally sees the matrix for what it truly is and realizes his own power. The manisfestation of his power is then automatic and free of effort. I remember the expression on his face as he looks at he oncoming bullets with amazement as time slows down; all possibilities created by his complete, unbounded awareness. I mention this because it has played in my head a few times, as if my "inner Guru" is attempting to make these possibilities visible to me through a film analogy that happens to have meaning for me. Axel, The woman was a beautiful black woman who was neither younger or older than me ( I am almost 40). Actually, she appeared ageless, ethereal, and benevolent. I sensed great wisdom radiating from her. The theme of black women has been pretty evident in my life lately. I am not a black woman but have been dreaming with powerful women who manifest in this form. So far, I have had 3 such dreams that felt like more than dreams (and seemed to span throughout the entire night)and this meditative expeirence to which I refer in this post. I also looked up the name Delia (Welsh) Goddess of the Moon, (Gaelic) Dark one; (Greek) From Delos. I am still trying to make sense of this, which is why I ask for your imput :) Regards, K~

Edited by - KellyN on Apr 20 2012 11:38:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2012 :  1:30:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[:) There is black Artemis in a statue from Ephesus

http://www.theoi.com/Gallery/S6.11.html

here you may even get your picture scrolling downwards

http://www.sourcememory.net/art/anadolu/upis.html

It joins to the mother theme and the black side as the archetyp of the great mother in the dark moon phase. I had the second picture in a white edition. I suppose a phase of nigredo and cleansing black moon also has by menstruation.

But the cult of black virgin mary in many places like the cathedral of Chartres joins to the Jewish schekinah also present in the black or sun burnt female lover at the beginning of SolomonĀ“s song of songs adressed as such black beauty by her lover. But her nature is light taking the black as matter for purposes of creation and protection of her children.

Indian black Kali shows more the chtonic and tearing aspects of the goddess.

Like Lesbos Delos, musically present in the Christian Delian cord and mood, is an eiland perhaps for underground birth mysteries.

Together with the fetus a full picture you can make use of or not.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

Inner_silence

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2012 :  8:15:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Speaking of Matrix, the trilogy ends with this mantra !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re7nmrDbAG4

and the meaning:
http://my-blogdiary.blogspot.com/20...vilakku.html
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2012 :  09:21:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by axelschlotzhauer

[:) There is black Artemis in a statue from Ephesus

http://www.theoi.com/Gallery/S6.11.html

here you may even get your picture scrolling downwards

http://www.sourcememory.net/art/anadolu/upis.html

Axel, The woman was a beautiful black woman who was neither younger or older than me ( I am almost 40). Actually, she appeared ageless, ethereal, and benevolent. I sensed great wisdom radiating from her. The theme of black women has been pretty evident in my life lately. I am not a black woman but have been dreaming with powerful women who manifest in this form. So far, I have had 3 such dreams that felt like more than dreams (and seemed to span throughout the entire night)

Dear Kelly,

you asked what others think.

So I checked my vision, what I and possibly you also got in the dream.

I asked you how old your woman was. Mine in a still valid hair cut was a mother type around 30. Well, modern cosmetics and life style, where 40 is still young, may see this age formerly even grandmother age.

I was by many experiences not at all surprised seeing my vision again as the goddess Artemis in the second link above not in the black but a white edition as a Greek type though in classical egyptian mummy dress.

Therefore check again if we share the experience at the door vested in a tunica.

Axel

Go to Top of Page

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2012 :  11:28:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am still thinking of her. I am a mother of two (4 and 2). I certainly understand the "mother" reference and perhaps symbolism. I am still not fully understanding what you mean, Axel. I don't mean to be dense...I am just at the very start of all this. Half of the content of the posts on this site baffle me, as I am unaware of the spiritual references being made. I am non religious but was raised christian by my loving parents. I do not follow in that tradition because it did not satisfy my needs. Anyway, when you say you "check" your vision, do you mean to say you see what I saw or something else? Not sure I follow. You seem very intuitive and it made me wonder if you can connect to others in a spiritual way despite distance or personal familiarity (like a Vulcan mild-meld!! HA!). I am really a sci-fi lover, not trying to be disrespectful! Thank you for taking the time to support me :). So, yes 40 is young! HA! I am a kick boxing woman (and only now starting Yoga asanas) and am in no way slow, so yes Youth is me :) Uhm, The vision of Delia has not returned although I have asked for it to return. I must have made a very fast decision when she said she was "the one who opens doors" because I was thrusted back into my consciousness. I must have decided not to go through but I truly can't say it was a conscious decision. I am curious and want to know more. My head (back and top, front) and neck have been tingling for months now, especially when in DM, but also unexpectedly when in a meeting at work or taking a walk. I keep getting goose bumps around my shoulders and head...and I have been having headaches (they suck). I have been thinking about Angels non-stop, and when I ask for angelic guidance I become pretty emotional. I feel it in my heart and the tears just naturally come. I bought an angel tarot card deck and I asked about Delia, the card "miracles" came out repeatedly. The sensations on my legs returned yesterday (like a soft internal caress). I was in DM and I felt it in my right foot (underneath) and it went up my leg, stopped around my upper thigh (left leg started at around the calf and went up to my upper thigh). I have't felt the Chakrababy or movement in my lower abdomen. I have, however, felt tingling in root chakra and sex organs but it does not last long and it is not excessive or intense at all. Also, I am intensely attracted to crystals and since I have no idea how to use them or why I like them so much, i just follow my intuition and buy them! I have some beautiful blue ones that I have placed on my third eye area...and i feel it tingling! I also feel energy flowing inward when I do it. I hope this is ok to do. Ok, I have said a lot. I don't know and I seek, and I ask, and I hope. That is all :)

Edited by - KellyN on Apr 21 2012 11:49:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - May 02 2012 :  3:13:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[quote]Originally posted by KellyN

I am still thinking of her. I am a mother of two (4 and 2). I certainly understand the "mother" reference and perhaps symbolism. I am still not fully understanding what you mean, Axel. I don't mean to be dense...I am just at the very start of all this. Half of the content of the posts on this site baffle me, as I am unaware of the spiritual references being made. I am non religious but was raised christian by my loving parents. I do not follow in that tradition because it did not satisfy my needs. Anyway, when you say you "check" your vision, do you mean to say you see what I saw or something else? Not sure I follow. You seem very intuitive and it made me wonder if you can connect to others in a spiritual way despite distance or personal familiarity (like a Vulcan mild-meld!! HA!).

<<<<<<<<<<<<

It is not easy on this website to follow the different strings often not in the active department.

A card miracles I cannot find in the classical ones or online of your angels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_(Star_Trek)#Mind_melds

does include also telepathy as one sort of distant contact.

It is often that one sees one thing and another one another. So you have to check it as I proposed. The a vision or dream can be transmitted and shared shows often the experience in a group. If it is different nevertheless it may show different aspects of the same.

good luck in your further endeavours!
Axel
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000