Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 newbie - thanks/introduction/first experiences
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

momo

France
12 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2012 :  5:04:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
dear everybody :)

i am writing to thank yogani for sharing his knowledge, to introduce myself and to share some experiences.

first of all - yogani, thank you so much for sharing this information! it seems to me that the essence of yoga has reached the west! how privileged we are! i feel so, any-ways..

i have been searching for yoga teachings for a little while now. the subject comes up often enough, many people take up yoga classes, and when they tell about it, they often add straight away a sentence to distance them self from the spiritual aspect - just what i was not looking for..

anyway, as i got here, i felt immediately that this is what i was looking for! again, thank you for that!

i take it slowly and started by reading lesson one and practising DM for 2x20 minutes the last week or so.i will try and read the lessons as they appeared and follow all the instructions, let's see where it will take me and how far i will go!

as a teenager i had a shocking meditation experience. during a sound/vibration meditation that was supposed to massage the pineal gland (if i remember rightly) - i started leaving my body through my third eye!

the experience shook me to the core. the thoughts 'f**k, f**k, it's all real, it's all real, oh my god, it's all real' raced through my head in circles, over and over again.

the result of this shock was similar to a shock that i got after a high speed car accident - i was not able to drive the car without tension for many years - i was not able to meditate until recently.

two days ago, i meditated sitting on a stone next to a tree i have a connection too and my posture and my spine straightened up during my meditation. the next day this happened again in the morning meditation and for the first time in my life i was keeping an upright posture all day!

i have to say though that it was painful by the end of the day, yet i felt that it will settle and be alright. well, today again my posture was straight and something new happened - while yesterday the posture was maintained by my spine/back muscles assuming their function, today i breathed in and filled my whole torso with energy, my stomach fully expanded. and this energy greatly relieved the strain on my spine/back muscles, it grounded the posture.

i still feel very tired, the whole process is very strong and i'm sure i will sleep well tonight - after a hard days work :). walking in that posture felt funny, like carrying a balloon. but i feel i will relax into it.

well there we go, i'm looking forward to all that is to come!

thanks for reading!

kaserdar

91 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2012 :  04:26:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Momo,

Thank you for sharing your experiences. Can I please ask you more about your experience leaving the body from your third eye? What happened and what made you feel that it was real?

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

momo

France
12 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2012 :  06:00:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello, thanks for the question!

i felt myself leaving my body through my forehead. i say third eye because that is where i hear it is located, i have not myself perceived a third eye. i just felt flowing out.

as soon as i realised this - before i was completely outside - i withdrew in a shock, my thoughts pacing in my head.

at the time, i had discovered auto suggestion and meditation and lucid dreaming and was running around telling people that if only they meditate they will reach enlightenment, thinking that i knew what i was talking about.

i figure it was so shocking because deep inside, i did not realise the reality of what i was talking about, it was shallow really, nurtured by some great dreams and good feelings i was faking it without knowing.

being naive i did not realise how profound a journey i was embarking on, and it shocked me and left to digest for more than a decade! it is only recently that i have started to approach meditation again. that is, it is returning naturally into my life..

i say it was real because this is how i perceived it. me, usually located in my head, perceiving sensually the world and my body - that me stayed intact and left the body through the forehead.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2012 :  11:49:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Let me extend a welcome to the forums, momo!

Thanks for sharing your experiences. What posture were you in when the experience of leaving your body occurred, and at what time of day? How do you compare it to ordinary lucid dreaming, especially wake induced ones? Have you ever thought about re-creating the conditions to explore it again?

Scenery and siddhis aside, all the best on your path as it unfolds.
Go to Top of Page

momo

France
12 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2012 :  2:37:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi AumNaturel, thank you for the warm welcome!

i was following a meditation from an occult christian lodge. i drew a pyramid on the floor and stood in a way such that my both feet were at the sides pointing to the tip of the pyramid. the instruction was to lean forward slightly, but keep the back straight. and at that position to chant the massaging sounds mmmmmmmmmmmggg and nnnnnnnnnnnggg, pressing the tongue against the upper hard plate during the m and n sound and letting it bounce away on the g to get a small 'shock wave' travelling through the head, like dropping a stone in still water, then waiting until the wave settled and repeating the procedure.

i can not remember the time of the day, maybe afternoon, it was light. i can not compare it to lucid dreaming. maybe i don't have enough experience..

i have tried it again recently, but not too deeply, and only from memory, i could not find the instructions any more..

Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2012 :  09:15:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As I know such experiences leaving the head through the front and t hrough the channel through the backside without a feeling leaving the body completely I like to ask: was it more a shock and fear or what brings you the idea of leaving the body? How did you manage going back?

Your method itselfs seems to work more on the crown with the third eye.
But this may be due to the experience I had.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

momo

France
12 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  08:23:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello axel,
it felt like that as soon as i realised, what is happening the shock instinctively drew me back. i did not have to do/manage this..
sorry, i don't quite understand the rest of your question..
:)
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  3:45:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am trained in making conscious what more unconsciously happened. Short moments may become this way a long describable story. A meditative mood repeating at best the experience is helpful but may destroy or end in phantasies of the original.

I tried with some success your method getting immediately responses in the third eye and crown as experienced. That I meant. But I don`t have the mood in this moment being deeper in the body.

I had at that time many flights within the head through the third eye, the backside lastly without fear. I saw myself also from above and curiously went back as I saw a sort of buddha knot below what is similar to the fruit of the pine tree or a result of the pineal gland.

So you may try to get the moment outside the body again trying to look also, if it is not totally blocked by fear or other details.

My flight or better following the energy string into the crystall room in a serene heart-colour mood with a tumbling crystal there makes me also fear being entrapped there as you lose the physical seeing and hearing in stillness.

Perhaps you will get further informations. Negative effects may be corrected also.

Axel

Go to Top of Page

momo

France
12 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2012 :  12:54:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
wow, thank you very much alex for sharing your insight.

i feel quite indifferent about reproducing the result. up to know i didn't think that i had any negative fear/bloackades left from it. but now, that i think about it, how profoundly it had affected me, this seems like a funny thing to say. yet, i don't feel any fear/bloackade at the moment. i came a long way since the shock. and it seems that in a way it was good - it woke me up. it took all those years for my self to digest the experience and by doing so i seem to have integrated it. i mean, i had many visions since, i fought and won a view important battles since.

if i may share this here - i felt called by iboga and later by ayahuasca and it is through them as my guiding enablers that i raised to where i am now.

i might come to that place in time but i don't feel it is important or maybe i still shy away from it, so it seems. i feel i should establish the AYP practices and let the growth and the visions, if there are any to come, come through this. i feel i should not really be chasing that particular experience. it feels, it served it's purpose.

thank you again, i had not thought about this very deeply, i'm still puzzling over it, something unconscious is becoming more conscious, wait a minute - that is your job description - right ;)

thank you!

Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2012 :  07:08:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I never worked with drugs but know it as friends do or did it.

The holy plants you mention join to work with helper animals or younger parts of yourself making them conscious or create a convenient basis as for example making your inner child happy freeing from fears etc. Or it can outgrow into riper stages. An animal can stand for that also.

There are so many possibilities like a combination of taoist work wth plants and animals as energy work with the Indian Sun Bear meeting this bear liching me astrally and jumping into the energy ball fetching earth and crystal energies. As I got also contact to the alchimie of the cathedrals I met also animal energies there in the ground or the flying of the soul birds.

Your bird will learn to fly from the head as a further possibility to work this past.

Axel

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000