Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Awakening
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ashinai

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  12:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

Has anyone experienced the Kundalini element of making animal movements and sounds, and chanting in different languages you haven't learned?

I'm a bit hesitant to talk about the full range of my experiences, there is a prevailing view in the Western world that Kundalini is a sign of psychiatric illness which isn't fun to hear. If it's not seen as crazy to talk about the above, I'd be happy to.

I believe Kundalini is exactly what it is told to be, a spiritual emergency for different reasons. Mine was trauma.

The experiences I can share now are Kriyas of varying intensity, from minutes to hours, one set of Kriyas so intense in speed and movement it made me fall out of bed.

When I meditate I usually meditate with mantras and mudras. Sometimes my body seems to do some ritualistic dancing and occasionally shifts between Tai Chi and Kung Fu movements with my arms.

Would be great to hear if other people have had similar experiences.

/Ashinai

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 5:16:40 PM

mathurs

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  08:39:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Ashinai!
Welcome to the forum. I have never experienced any of the above experiences that you talk about other than automatic movements.
If you don't mind can you share a bit of what your meditation routine is ? Is it AYP meditation or some other style? Do you also do any pranayama? How long have you being practicing?
Go to Top of Page

Ashinai

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2012 :  06:30:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mathurs,

Thank you.

I seem to be experiencing quite a full whack of symptoms.
Don't really have a particular meditation style, I think the type of meditation posture is Indian style, find it difficult with Lotus and Half lotus position. My legs are of different length. I would definitely say I do pranayama, but this is instinctive. My breathing techniques change quite a lot during meditation, during kriyas I can stop breathing for a while, and can't inhale until my mind lets me or I'm out of breath.

I've been practicing since last June. It started as an entirely automatic response. In the beginning I went into a state of meditation without thinking, when eating, looking at TV, half asleep in bed etc. Now I choose when I want to meditate, and it goes the way it goes with mudras, kriyas and chants. I normally chant in Sanskrit, which I've checked its meaning in different sanskrit dictionaries so seems to be accurate.
Sometimes I utter phrases, which seem to be in Latin, used google translate though, so not sure about its accuracy.

esquis adeno - such a parent, was thinking of how great my mum was before I wrote this down, never heard these words before.
Semper cogitae virtutem sanctus spiritus - Always thinking of the power of the Holy Spirit, words that I've heard, but not in a sentence, and for some reason since the Kundalini started, have wanted to say.
Corpus sanctus spiritus domini nostrum - The body of the Holy Spirit of the Lord our -, not prosodically accurate and have heard all words but nostrum, but again felt compelled to say.
spiriti sanctus aspirae nomi - spirits breathing the Holy Names, that came up in my mind while I'm writing this, heard the words before, but never in a similar sentence.

Might have chanted in Swahili two days ago as well, used google translate again, so not sure about its accuracy.

am mwana - am son
wola - O
am balee - always with, used prolonged intonation on e instinctively
am baya manala - am wrongly located, rings true to me as I've never felt I've fitted in in western society.

If the Swahili is correct, there is no way to explain it other than it being received from the spirit world, have never studied the language.

Sometimes during the meditation I start mimicking the movements and sounds of a gorilla, monkey or lion. The gorilla is the predominant animal I mimic.

All in all, quite an experience as you can see. It would strike a lot of people as nuts, but I'm completely aware of what is going on, I just have no conscious control over it. To me it brings relief, a way to deal with the trauma I've gone through and a belief in a spiritual world, so I'm only grateful for it. Is just the intolerance of other people that makes me sad.

Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2012 :  07:35:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's funny you should say this. I had lots of Japanese words come up. I don't know any Japanese at all. I looked up a short sentence that stood out, even the spelling was correct. It translated to " my name is..." the name actually indicates a series of life values which fits exactly my own.

It's not happened since, took it as scenery and moved on. Still strange when it happens.
Go to Top of Page

Ashinai

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2012 :  2:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to hear I'm not the only one, fascinating stuff eh :) It's cool that you found that it matched your life values. I'm a bit clueless as to what my sayings mean, but it's just really cool that it happens, so much for scientific explanations ;)
Go to Top of Page

mathurs

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2012 :  06:26:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow that is interesting!
I would also suggest that read the lessons and start with Deep Meditation - whichever method you choose to follow bringing order and regularity to your routine will definitely help stabilise the intense kriyas that you mention.
Go to Top of Page

Ashinai

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2012 :  10:22:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Indeed :)

Thanks, gave deep meditation a go earlier, without the kriyas, that was difficult ;) will be good to learn some new techniques :)

How long have you been meditating?

Go to Top of Page

mathurs

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  07:41:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ashinai,
Definitely a good start! The kriyas can be so addicitive - so yes I bet it must have felt a bit weird.
I have been meditating for around 3-4 years.
Go to Top of Page

Ashinai

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  3:12:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Patience is the key :) Yup, is strange why that is?

Not bad, I used to be completely non spiritual, and then Kundalini happened. Meditate every day now. Recording all that is happening so I can show it to someone working in Parapsychology at some point, so much that can be done in bridging the gap between Science and Spirituality/Religion.

What are your theories on the universe and the spirit world?

Go to Top of Page

mathurs

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2012 :  06:55:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ashinai,
Hi! I have a boring answer-
Sorry no theories - I just take it as it comes...

Go to Top of Page

Ashinai

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2012 :  09:44:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey man,

felt a bit stumped what to write back, going through a bit of an emotional rollercoaster at the moment, so my social skills have taken a dive, didn't find your answer boring, if anything laid back, which is a great way to be. I have a few different theories regarding the universe and spirit world, but have never liked being over talkative, so take a pretty much question answer approach to things. If you're up for a discussion on spirituality some time I'd be glad to.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000