Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Yesterday's Experience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ichigo

Israel
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2012 :  10:52:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, all!

Yesterday while laying down on my bed before I went to sleep I did some rapid sniffing, exhaling passive inhale while feeling the tailbone area.
I had to imagine sexual thoughs in order for that part to get stimulated what I believe might be the kundalini energy.. anyway those thoughts helped me in a fast way feel like my tailbone is about to ejaculate and I got aroused not only my organ but also I felt my spine being aroused so I kept going and going with rapid exhaling and inhaling till I felt energy going up my spine it felt bliss and orgasmic like it felt so intense (exactly like an orgasm) that my breathing just went fast byitself and suddenly it felt like I could breath more open, I felt so much vibration my body especially my spine that I believe I heard a buzzing like sound I kept going and felt my body and face getting this great warm feeling all over me (like my body got "released" or "opened" up)..

Anyway I couldn't get the energy rise though the crown chakra like previous time which was a year ago which was way more intense then this time (atleast I think it went up the crown since my mind and head were just exploding full of energy, also previous time I had REAL STRONG ENERGY SURGES through my body for a few min like 1000 electricty volt hitting me which was way more different then this time..

What I would like to know is, what I felt yesterday is that kundalini energy?

The whole feeling had so much to do with sexuality is that what kundalini is all about? or is it just part of the energy it messes around with?

Also I felt almost to the point that I am about to have a normal ejaculate only that it didn't happen.. previous time 1 year ago I was almost at the point I am about to ejaculate from my organ but then that feeling just spread across my body and spine like it went to other parts instead of the organ itself..

Please give me some more insight with what I am dealing with, I am quite confusing what to make out of all of it

EDIT: one more question, why is that the only way I could have all this happening to me by having sexual thoughts? it was the same way previous time if I remember correctly, if I just do the Pranayama without anything in mind nothing comes out of it..

Thanks! : )

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 5:21:30 PM

Ichigo

Israel
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  10:47:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  12:12:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ichigo:

Yes, it is kundalini energy, or at least the beginnings of it. Kundalini and sexual energy are closely related, but sexuality is not all that kundalini is about. It is about a whole body energetic (ecstatic) awakening, which then provides the vehicle for stillness to express through us as an ongoing outpouring of divine love. This is the marriage of stillness and ecstasy within us, leading to an abiding sense of unity in daily living. It is freedom in this life.

It is suggested to be careful about focusing only on the energetic side of your unfoldment, and especially about cultivating it at the crown. It can lead to a lot of imbalance issues. If you review the AYP online main lessons from the beginning, you will find a balanced approach to cultivating both abiding inner silence and the ecstatic component (kundalini). Also see the tantra lessons on effectively integrating the sexual component into an effective full-scope daily practice. Both sets of lessons are linked at the top of this page.

How you proceed is up to you. AYP is an open resource that can be used to whatever extent desired.

Wishing you all the best on your path. Practice wisely, and enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Ichigo

Israel
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  1:20:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks alot for you're reply!

The thing is I don't think I even redirected it to the crown previous time it just happened by itself, I felt like I was about to explode and was realy scared of the unknown but I was just so curious what was about to happen next (felt kind like dying but it felt great!) that I continued breathing till my head explode with full of energy, it felt just too great! I feel I am missing to mention alot of details since so many things were felt in a sec.. however afterwards I felt like my body was about to move by it's own and I just felt so good that I was smiling yet about to cry because of it.. I knew the moment all those energy surges going through my body that this is what people call the kundalini energy.

the day after I did the same pranayama exercise and some other and I could feel the vibration returning to me in a matter of secs.. each day for a week I could "summon" those vibrations and some other fireworks to my body.. but later on those things just went away.. till now.. I just don't feel those intense vibrations I had back then.. I always try to think what has changed, I just don't get it..
Go to Top of Page

jboss0526

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  10:40:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kundalini isn't all about sexual energy... But may have some type of energy filled sexual experience. A couple months ago before I really read up on what each chakra meant Kundalini energy flowed through me during sex and my sacral chakra opened for the first time during sex.. which is the chakra related to sex. I didn't know what was going on.. but after reading about it I know Kundalini had something to do with it. And just a thought... Maybe u only have this feeling when focusing on sex because ur sacral chakra could be one of ur main chakras that are open... Or easily opened. For me.. its my heart chakra.... Once energy starts flowing there.. I feel those energy surges almost every where.. especially my hands. Just a thought
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000