Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Clockwise/Counterclockwise Chakra Opening/Closing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tely

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  12:20:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, all. This is my first time posting here.

I'm confused. Can anyone help with this issue? I have a top-down K activation that's like a runaway freight train, and I'm trying to slow it down, because it's so bad that I'm on the verge of being hospitalized, which I don't want to happen.

My network chiropractor told me that massaging the chakras counterclockwise would close them up a bit, cause they're way too open. But someone else told me that counterclockwise OPENS the chakras.

So then I Googled it and found all sorts of stuff about men's chakras spinning clockwise, women's spinning counterclockwise, front vs. back chakras spinning in different directions, etc. And now I'm more confused than ever. I'm a woman, so if I want to close up my chakras to slow down this runaway train, should I massage them clockwise or counterclockwise?

Also, a suggestion was made that since I have a top-down activation, I might want to try closing the crown chakra and opening the rest in order to create some balance.

I don't know much about this stuff, so I would appreciate any feedback if you know more than I do. Thank you!

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 5:05:43 PM

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  12:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi tely, welcome to the support forums!
There are others here who have gone through different types of symptoms, including the more severe types, who might be able to offer some reassurance from first-hand experience. Have a look at lesson 69 – Kundalini symptoms, imbalances, and remedies. You will find them on the left menu under Key Lessons: Start Lessons Here. It might be helpful to know if you have been doing any practices prior to your experience, or if any other unusual events took place just prior to your onset of symptoms. I ask that because it might help identify steps you can take to help 'slow down the freight train' such as cutting back on practices or alter them in ways that might help ground (spinal breathing pranayama can sometimes help, for example, but can also make things worse), or identify resources that you have or can introduce in your lifestyle to cope better until things wind down to more manageable levels (such as meditation which over time can help bring out more inner silence as a more stable foothold).
Go to Top of Page

tely

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2012 :  01:14:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks so much for your response, AumNaturel. As for practices prior to my experience, there were numerous, but not really anything specifically kundalini-related or yoga-related. There were several things that I think contributed to this activation, but the main one is one that I can't mention here due to legal reasons (I hope you can infer what I mean, though). It was not a wise decision on my part.

Right now, I'm trying to ground however I can, seeing a number of different types of healers, and I'm doing exercise and neurofeedback on a daily basis, both of which seem to help. But I do wonder about chakra opening/closing through massaging clockwise or counterclockwise.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2012 :  10:44:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Which way chakras are closed or opened, how effective a technique is in influencing them, which grounding approach works best on which person and at what point in time, all are worthwhile questions that I unfortunately don't believe have easy answers.

Lesson 400 talks about that in more detail. The suggested practices propose that staying with the main techniques for pressing forward and backing off (self-pacing, grounding) as needed keeps the momentum building in most cases, while the complexities are passed off to the nervous system which naturally works to maintain balance. Each role is delegated to who does it best, with the scientists (experiential map) waiting for input from the pilots (practitioners) and mechanics (self-pacing) after much air time (practices and openings) has been logged, to borrow a similar analogy of the lessons.

Glad to hear the grounding methods you have found are helpful so far. I hope they will bring you back to a balance point soon enough so you can again take to the air.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  11:50:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi tely,

I suggest you to read "Appendix 1 – About premature Kundalini awakening" of Ennio Nimis's online book(google it), specially "Conclusion: important procedures and patterns of behavior to be recommended". It's in the third part of the book.

Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

tely

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  10:14:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Will Power! I just printed out Appendix 1, and I appreciate the specific reference so I don't have to go through an entire book to find the info. :-)
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  11:55:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
According to Ennio it's not true that a counterclockwise movement closes the chakras. He was counseled to operate a counterclockwise movement over a Chakra's location.He was taught that this was for cleaning and it was the safest movement.

I don't mean that you should do it (nor the opposite). Anyway avoid putting your awareness in the crown.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000