Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 experience of my spontaneous activation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  11:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

I do not usually discuss my kundali awakening but it profoundly changed my life after I got over the initial fear of being terrified and realizing I had not actually levitated off of my couch, I experienced much energy over the next 10 years. It got to the point where the energy would come up whenever I closed my eyes. I intuitively knew that when the energy became far too powerful for me to withstand, just breathing deeply would dissipate the energy and I would be safe once more. After a few years, I could sit , listening to music and not have to actually breathe for minutes at a time. At first it was frightening until I realized I was being sustained by the kundalini energy and it was sustaining my life. I became an observer to life, being uninvolved with other people to the extent that I became very lonely, for I was alone. I found the answers constantly to things I didn't know were questions and finally the intensity began to subside, almost as if I had reached my life's quota and it was done with me. After a time, It became a buzzing type of energy as if somebody was turning a knob controlling the intensity and then I was bathed in a white hot light and then just bliss. This is the first time I have described the way it started. I was doing listening tests to audio cable, becoming more silent and still to the point where I was hardly breathing and that's how it became activated, I've heard it's called an acoustical activation.
I bought some books and realized that the people writing them had never experienced the kundalini energy as I had, they wanted things from people in an usery way and when we receive something in the form of a gift, we can't really benefit from something in that way.
I found myself understanding Buddhist philosophy although I had never studied buddhism, like it was a universal type of knowledge coming from within, that everyone could tap into. So , in the end , I received a gift that I would have forever, realizing that whatever I had in the way of knowledge or ability was something I couldn't take credit for, I am wondering if there are more like me sharing my experience, anyone out there

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 3:14:36 PM

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  01:50:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi keithhr, thanks for sharing. Very inspiring story. I've only been on the Kundalini journey now for about 5 years, but my experience has been very similar to yours, I think. When I realized that I'd had a Kundalini Awakening the AYP forum was one of the first places I found that helped answer my questions and explain what was happening to me. I hope you find AYP as useful as I have.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  10:37:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forums keithhr,
thanks for sharing your experience. I have had none of the sort, though I find it useful to read about honest accounts since as a whole they lead to greater understanding. "The journey we each are on is our research, and it should be shared...It is in our hands to sustain the advance of applied spiritual science for all time." -Lesson 384.
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  04:14:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sure everyone's experience is different, I had the help from someone that was very knowledgeable and he gave me invaluable guidance. The level of energy I experienced on a daily basis felt as though it was life threatening, way too powerful for me to go beyond a certain point. I knew that if I absorbed more energy than I felt comfortable with, It would be like suffering an electricle type of meltdown or madness. I got to that point of no return almost on a daily basis and gulping in a huge lungful of oxygen would immediately stop the energy flow. A low oxygen intake started and conversely stopped the kundalini. It got to the point where I could not entertain a negative thought on any level, to do so was physically painfull, I physically could not stand it in my head. I got to a point where my feeling and comprehension of life in the now was almost omnipotent like a thought would come and an answer would immediately follow it with no lag time., Awareness of nature through observation became very profound. All knowledge comes from within and through observation. It is very hard to explain, but observation and realizing that everything is perfect the way it is and just needs to be seen from the right perspective. See what is and ask what is the resultant effect and Everything is the way it is because it is perfect and only needs to be analyzed to see what the effect is that stems from that observation. Some things in nature cannot be explained or analyzed but just exist because of some master design. There is no Darwinian explanation that explains by natural selection what we see. In India there is a bird (called the honey badger bird guide ) It's job is to find baby badgers that have been forced to leave their den before they are capable of finding their own honey. The bird guides job is to find these babies and flit a few feet above their heads and the baby badgers "just know" to follow the bird throught the jungle and the bird leads the badger to the honey, the badger takes what it needs and leaves the rest for the bird. This example is impossible to explain by natural selection theory and only illustrates that some things simply are. All creatures have an inner survival program that defines instinct and secures their survival. How did everything in nature become perfect, who knows but, we can learn through observing this and there are thousands , or millions of examples in nature for the skeptical. There is no end to the possibilities of this natural proof. I would find myself driving to a place I had been to a thousand times and on this very day, I would take a different route and only realize why I had taken the new route when I got there. There was some subtle difference in the specific route, maybe better traffic flow, or some scenic advantage, who knows.
I know I'm rambling but some may find it food for thought
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  06:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
one of the reasons I stopped reading what most people write about kundalini is that most seem to speak in terms they have read somewhere else. I felt the kundalini flowing up through my bodily organs like water going through a sieve. There was a physical body to it, other than white light and bliss , I saw none of what many describe in their stories, I have no way of knowing the truth of it, but I believe that the kundalini energy is a state of enlightened existence, not coiled snakes or green frogs or anything else that we can see. I didn't experience what others have said, maybe they did, but I don't believe that to be true. I bought a few books written by supposed famous yogi's people who said that they experienced massive kundalini energy, were sometimes weakened and needed people to help take care of them in their weakened conditions, making monetary contributions and such. People that have been given the gift of serenity are quiet, unassuming people that only try to help people feel the depth of their own peace. I don't believe most of what I read,it didn't sound real to me, it didn't ring truee, in the way that the energy came to me, against my will, sometimes with great violence but to me the kundalini energy offers people a glimpse of the next stage of enlightenment, bathed in peacefullness, serenity, sometimes white light, and the ability to forgive those that have wronged us because they hurt themselves more than they hurt us, they have to carry their burden always. Praying for the people that have wronged us, simply ends our anger and hurt and gives us peace. Some try to profit from their supposed gift, but how can one sell or profit from that which we only received from possibly a higher spiritual source, we have no options for profit after receiving a gift. I experienced and lived the energy for 10 years, mostly alone and only able to observe what I saw around me making a thousand little discoveries a day. I felt like I knew more than I should for any sane reason, where did it all come from, these things that I understood perfectly well, too well it seemed to be able to make sense of it. The more powerful the energy, the more alone and isolated I became and after many years of being just an observer, all of the energy seemed to be leaving me because I had received all that I needed to be changed. So getting very quiet and still while listening to music, acoustically activated the Kundalin energy and stayed with me till I could accept and live with all of the most powerful energy that in the beginning frightened me, gave me the gift of life without breathing, and when it was the best and smoothest energy, it was just pure light and the feeling that I was existing in a perfect state of no beginning no middle and no end, just now, the moment. These are my thoughts I have never written about before but I feel that now is the time, everything else is kind of silly. I have had many experiences with kundalini, a couple were actual healing experiences, but mostly the kundalini is existing in a perfect state and nothing more, or at least that is what I believe it to be,
thoughts anyone?????????
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  06:56:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Some more ramblings from me, all of the different topics I see listed seem so strange to me, tantric sex
and all of the other topics I see posted here. I became filled with a powerful white light, what seemed to me to be bliss, I'm just guessing what bliss is but if there is such a thing I experienced enormous energy, powerful bliss and a depth of knowledge that seemed to come out of nowhere. I designed and patented what some people believe to be the most accurate electrical signal transducer in the world in the form of audio cable, and I have no background in electronics. Every type of signal, analog, digital or when used as an AC power cord, the wire transmits a perfectly reconstructed sine wave on a level never before achieved but every type of electrical signal that produces a sine wave is magically transformed as if the wire became a perfect filter for eliminating sound degredation. This understanding came to me with the kundalini energy. This whole experience had a mystical component to it and I just accept it without taking credit for it, I had been give some accolades that were not warranted because I was just creating what these natural gifts dictated me to do. As much as I would love to take credit for this amazing ( discovery, invention, design genius ) or the many other things that have been said, but we only do and use the ability that is given to us. I did it, that's for sure but I just didn't create this ability, I don't know who did, I discovered it, understood it, and developed it, only because I was supposed to. Maybe this is the part where a hollywood screen writers says, "and so it was written"
It took me many years before I could accept all of the energy that came my way and manage to not die.
That is an accomplisment all its own. When I read some of Deepak Chopra one day, I was surprised because I totally understood what his intentions were, and me with no understanding of his teachings but at the same time understanding all of them because buddhism is like the portal to universal truth. Who would have believed that the buddhist philosophy is our next stage of enlightment, and I know this to be true because it
came to me. I just needed to open my eyes. I don't have enough knowledge to say it is in fact buddhist in origin, I just believe it to be having never studied it.

Edited by - keithhr on Mar 11 2012 07:45:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  11:42:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Some insightful open sharing, keithhr.
If you find the topics listed as somewhat scattered or "strange," perhaps taking a look through the lessons might help see the basic framework underlying diverse experiences. Keep in mind that the framework is not definitive ("there is no last word in AYP") and it is flexible and welcoming to a variety of approaches, whether they be Buddhist, Tantric, or otherwise.
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  1:15:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Keith, thanks for sharing.

Everyone seems to have quite different experiences and it seems to me that the range of K experiences can be just as great as the range of human personalities.

On this site, for example, there are people that feel hardly any K, and yet they have the bliss, peace and understanding that you described. And there are others practice for years and don't see much change at all. Everyone is different.

You seem to have a good perspective on your experiences and it sounds like you're doing quite well.

Cheers
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  10:56:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks keithr for putting your experiences into words, I enjoyed reading your posts.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  06:02:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Keith,

Thank you for sharing your experiences. Kundalini experiences are one thing - what we do with the kundalini activation in our daily interraction with others is something else. AYP encourages us to look past the awesome experiences and presents us with methods that will help us grow spiritually i.e. bring the estatic bliss from inside to outside. So I would encourage you to take a look at Yogani's lessons and hopefully find something to help you make the most of your gift

Blessings

Sey
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  8:24:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the most prominent effect of the kundalini was how it changed my view of humanity and compassion. One day at work there was a labor dispute and when I came home that night and saw that my house had been broken into and vandalized, I was pretty sure I knew who was responsible and my first feelings of wanting revenge became such a vile feeling inside of me I knew that I had to try to rid myself of the most horrible feeling I had ever experienced and I realized at that moment I had to get on my knees( which I had never done before) and say a prayer for the people that broke into my house because I realized that they had damaged themselves far more than I because they would have to carry that act with them forever.
I prayed for them (never did that before) and my anger was immediately gone from inside of me. I saw that everyone does the best they can and drags with them all the baggage laid onto other people and it becomes their unwanted burden. I saw compassion in the truest sense that day. Compassion for everyone and ever action takes away our desire to judge other people. I wanted to add that I was very strong and a world class armwrestler, totally capable of committing horrible acts of violence if I chose to. That was a great burden in my life because I knew that I could never justify using my strength to do harm.
I hope this example helps
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  8:39:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just wanted to add that if I experienced some type of enlightenment it was in the direction that all I had to do was reflect on something and answers would appear before me. If all knowledge comes from within and through observation, trying to gain enlightenment through the teachings of someone else would simply be a shortcut to knowing what we could from observation and thought. There is a universal truth that all men aspire to and I just call them the laws of humanity, foundation of all religion based upon compassion.
I was blessed to be able to simply exist in the state of absolute peace , bliss if you will, bathed in white light and nothing more. Not having to really breathe or have conscious thoughts of anything like I was almost returned to the womb and nothingness. I never sought to share this to any community before because it was such a personal discovery for me that I didn't believe anyone could understand unless they had experienced what I had. There is really nothing to teach except to teach the path of personal discovery and taking nobody elses idea of what that might be, but to try to become so still in our thoughts that the kundalini energy summons itself. I had no idea of what it was or what might happen if I spent 10 years with it. It was a tremendously lonely time in my life because I simply became an observer of evertyhing and had difficulty in having personal feeling

Edited by - keithhr on Mar 12 2012 9:01:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  12:51:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello again Keith,

There are certainly some people here that can identify with the extreme nature of your K experience. Years of pain, loneliness and constant change often leaves one bewildered and confused.

The flip side of this is that radical change requires radical experience. In time, the memories of extreme pain and deprivation fade away, and the whole "story" of how we came to be becomes a dream. Do you remember your own birth? It was certainly a traumatic experience. Yet we forget those things that are painful.

Ultimately, the stories disappear and we are left with what we are today.
Go to Top of Page

Ichigo

Israel
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  10:54:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't want to sound rude or anything I really did enjoy reading you're experience and appreciate it very much.
However you said you stop reading kundalini experiences from other people because they describe terms they have read from somewhere else, but the way you describe that you were bathed with white hot light that gave you bliss is something that many people have experienced like you too.. with all the respect how is that any different then you?

There is one more thing I wanted to ask is do you still experience you're kundalini experience with white hot light and bliss and such? because you said some things in "past" so I though that maybe you don't experience it anymore.. if so, how did it stop?
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  2:17:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I very rarely receive the kundalini energy now, but the energy appeared to originally came when I was less than 5 years old. It would always happen when I was drifting off to sleep, very relaxed, very still and I remember feeling that was I was infinitesimally small with something huge like a universe next to me and all I could feel was the difference, I never knew what it meant till the small waves of energy that I was feeling fully activated and I understood then.
The books that I started to read, did not include discussions about white light but about seeing serphents and the things that are symbolically associated with the kundalini and it was different than my experience. My experience was about existing with this profoundly powerful energy and how it changes how you feel with no effort on my part. I felt that the people who wrote the books were trying to set themselves apart because they were better than me and were trying to secure something as a reward, and I know that the gift of the kundalini energy is not for barter or sale and since we all have it within, the only service one can do is to help other people achieve it. I don't believe the Kundalini comes with prayer but simply with the ability to become so still that our breathing becomes so shallow that the kundalini is summoned. It took me years of receiving the energy to be able to withstand all that it offered at a time. And then one day, I let all of it flow unrestrained. I believe that I had it for as long as I was supposed to and maybe it has a course to run and did so for me. You can't be the same person after the experience/ The people that I read simply didn't seem to understand what the gift was and spoke in such a vague trite way, I just couldn't go on. I make references to white light and the feeling of the buzzing type of energy because it was like getting loaded on the purest form of marijuana which I hadn't done in 30 years.
I would feel like I was really stoned, blood shot eyes and almost in a stupor, so relaxed that it was astonishing. When you read something that just doesn't ring true, what more can I say. I only know of my experience. I was fortunate in being able to ultimately handle all there was to receive and I'm sure the energy was electrical in origin and because of the energy I was able to patent what some consider to be the ultimate electrical signal transducer that does virtually nothing in the signal path. I have no background in electronics and had no previous knowledge except my listening skills which led my to my acoustical activation of the energy. I was apparently doing all the things one must do to activate the energy and little did I know what was to come.
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  12:34:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Keith,

It's not surprising that you find similarities between a high-quality cannabis high and k because the chemicals are essentially the same thing in each case. Every human body produces endogenous cannabinoids.

Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  9:50:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've never looked into the exact nature of my experience before because at the time I read something that was similar to a semi medical text. When I did try to read something authentic I was suprised at how cynical the books were, people being injured and expecting a following because their experience with kundalini made them the chosen ones with enlightenment. I kid you not, I was pretty turned off by people trying to cash in on their uniqueness receiving the kundalini. So, to keep my experience Untainted to my eyes at least, I stayed to myself and simply tried to see where my observations would take me. I made huge numbers of bizarre observations. One of my favorites was a discussion I had with a friend and we were discusssing how funny that women reach their sexual peaks close to 40 and men in their teens. I thought about the ramifications to this and thought it odd and certainly must have a special unique answer if I gave it some thought and then it hit me, what would happen if a 40 ish woman had a 16 year old boy friend and, yes she would get bored very quickly and a grown woman could not put up with being around a real juvenile boy, so it dawned on me that if men and women reached their sexual peaks together, society as we know it would be different, young men and women would find it difficult tearing themselves away from each other and all sorts of problems would commence. So, there it was before me, the answer I sought, men and women ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE together during their sexual peaks and , hence, men are in their teens and woman are mature and grown up, and that settles that. Make an observation (seeing how things are ) and work your way backwards and all sorts of random startling observations pop up. I hope I wrote this in an understandable way but there are cause and effects for everything that we see, if we just look to see what is, and the why's usually follow

Edited by - keithhr on Mar 15 2012 10:24:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  9:55:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
another follow up. I found it best to simply experience what I did in my own way, learn the lessons in front of me and not make a big deal about it as others I had seen. I have seen some accounts where people think they are they second coming, budding gurus, and mystics, and my own take was that I was just grateful to have been given some unexpected, (unknown even) gifts that I did not search out,
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  04:09:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
what I've written below I mistakenly posted in another thread and I may have to remove it because simply it belongs here
My experience with the kundalini is different than most, I believe the kundalini is simply existing in state of absolute peace and serenity. I ultimately got to the point where I could sit for quite a period of time, most of it was in the absolute absence of the past or the future, just a powerful white light, I would liken it to almost being in the womb of nothingness. I was bathed in a powerful white light and as the energy came up like someone turning up a volume potentiometer I no longer had to breathe in the way we know it. I don't know exactly how long I would sit in absolute stillness, lacking even the movement of breathe into my body, frightening at first and then I understood, the kundalini would sustain my life, almost miracle like in the way it took over. It took about 5 years to be able to handle the concept that the kundalini would sustain my life. I became able to have absolute belief that I would not die and my experience was to be perfect. The way it changed me was to allow me to simply be an observer to life, (some would think I was desperately depressed because my actions were almost aloof with disdain, but I could simply not feel or experience life as most ) Finally I became terribly lonely and knew that I had an a certain amount of time to be in this state and then I would return. I would see something and wonder how it came to be and the kundalini brought me knowing,without interaction and the observations would lead me back to why things became what I observed. I believe there are a huge amount of people wanting something so badly that their mind might be playing tricks on them. I saw what was and knew why. It was crazy powerful in the way things came to me. I somehow understand profound buddist concept and knew not why. I came to believe there was a universal truth that I was seeing and how could that be. Just knowing things as if by magic. I went to a local group of people to visit people with powerful titles and it seemed so fake and contrived I left almost immediately. I felt very comfortable not having to seek out other people because what could they know that I had not been given to see. All serenity comes from compassion, quite simply.I couldn't have negative thoughts come to me, the kundalini seemed to create the perfect mindset with me not being involved in how the outcome was to be. I do know that the kundalini comes only as a gift and that everyone has the potential to have it activated. My energy could be felt coming through every specific organ from my waste up. If my organs were a kitchen strainer, the kundalini was the water pouring through them. The kundalini had substance and could always be felt in its upward journey. The kundalini seemed to vibrate in a massive way and I saw the title of a book describing it in that way. I knew that it could be extremely dangerous be and it took me several years to be able to handle the extreme power of it. I had to always know when to breathe in which immediately dissipated the energy. The kundalini changes everything in mostly unseen ways. The kundalini simply is, it cannot be controlled and I had to distance myself from the corrupt thoughts of the pretenders. If someone teaches us something it is not ours and does not belong to us. Knowledge comes only from with and through observation, there it is , quite simply. During one of my activations I saw what was to later be something that I patented which some consider it the most accurate electrical signal transducer in existence. I now have distributors and what I saw was so simple but profound nobody thought that it wasn't patentable and now there are thousand of companies using an infringed upon patent as my attorney now insists. Now I have no background in electronics but it allowed me to see the path of the sine wave in an copper strand. I don't know how to talk about this except to ramble. I did see simply that god was the creator. My experience was not religous in any way, but I did once see a , what I would describe as a video montage in extreme fast forward of all the ways that life procreates and is perfect, everything is simply the way it is suppposed to be, no Darwinian natural selection, which are the thoughts of the lazy. There is no intelligent design either, but design there is in a way that we could not possibly understand, it just is, the concept of the individual program, almost like the software of survival, it just is, nobody has ever touched on that and in the end that is all there is. For example there are no medical specialists , just snippets of pieces of parts of the whole that do not flow into the next function of the body. I just had some medical tests yesterday and asked a cardiologist,the people that here about the experiences of the people that almost die, or have had near death experiences and he said he knew nothing of the white light and smirked and gloated his ignorance, I guess I'm rambling worse than normal, but I hope some of what I said sparked a thought in someone because I know what I know, there is no doubt, I don't believe I can say things that are not true, it's not arrogance, it's just knowing, it's weird and profound all at the same time, the more I read about other people experience , the more I just wonder and wonder what it is.
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  3:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I believe that few people on this site or anywhere for that matter truly understand what the kundalini is in fact. I had glimpses of it from my early childhood but mostly was frightened by the confusion it created. After spending 10 years of living with it daily, the explanation is one of reality by subtraction or simply existing in a state void of the past the future and even the now. nothing . Most people strive to experience life on many but Just having what seemed like an extremely powerful infusion of some monster drug to make everything that had happened or will happen in my life just irrelevant. To experience the absence of anything but white light and the inability to have any rational thought about anything relating to the past , the future and even now. Not worrying about the fact you are not breathing.
The kundalini is nothing more than an intenseness of nothingness. I once asked someone if happiness was the absence of unhappinesss, seemed logical to me, I then heard someone talk about his new take on him being the kind of guy who sees the glass as half full and I realized that I was just grateful to have the glass.
Go to Top of Page

DigitalYogi

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  4:17:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Keithhr, I wanted to thank you for posting all this info. You sound very honest and I know that because my experiences are very similar to yours. About 3 months ago I started to meditate and i got the white light in my head. It was very overwhelming and i got a little spooked. I knew the kundalini had been activated, but I did not expect it after such a short period of meditation. I had been doing my yantra yoga practice for almost 2 years prior to starting meditation and I did observe that my breathing was slowing down and sometimes I would just stop breathing naturally and did not need to take a breath. Before the flash of light I also noticed that my breathing was very slow almost to the point of ceasing and then the whole experience started, so there seems to be a link between how quickly one is breathing and the kundalini activation. Also the next day after the flash of light, I felt very open and kind. It is almost as if though bad thoughts were forbidden in my mind. I definetly felt more loving and open. I have not had any revelations yet, because I still think I have a long way to go in the yogic path. But again, thank you for posting this valuable and honest experience.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000