Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 My Kundalini Experience.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DigitalYogi

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2012 :  3:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The other day i did my yantra yoga routine and I performed it with great rhythm and everything was flowing very well. After a few hours I sat down to do some meditation and I noticed there was a greater deal of pressure in the forehead. When I closed my eyes and got really relaxed, all of the sudden out of nowhere a great flood of incredible light starting opening up in my head. It was absolutely incredible,I got a little scared because of the intensity with which this light came in. I immediately opened my eyes and I was a little shaken. My heart was beating and there was a a wave of intense heat in the body. It was moving like waves in my body. Even thought I stopped this light from going any further the heat in the body was persistent. It was not uncomfortable, but it was hot. I have read Gopi Krishna's book on Kundalini awakening and I am 100% sure this is what happened because the light he described in the book was exactly what I experienced. I looked at myself in the mirror and my pupils were very dilated, if you saw my eyes you would have thought I had taken ecstacy or some drug. I did some alternate nostril breathing to try and balance out the energy and it seems that it made the heat subsided and the pupil dilation also came down quite a bit. I managed to get to sleep, when I woke up I could still feel energy moving in the body, but it had decreased quite a bit. Another interesting thing is that I was strangely very aware of everything around me and my eyes were very open. I had read about Kundalini, but I had no idea it would happen this quick. I have only been practising yoga for a year and half give or take a few months and I have only recently started doing seated meditation. I though these kinds of things happen after very prolonged practice. I have read extensively on the dangers of prematurely activating this energy, so I know I should be very careful with this whole situation. What I noticed is that a lot of these experiences started happening once I started to do seated meditation, before I only did the Yantra Yoga practice and I never had something like this happen, sure I felt a good pleasurable heat in the body after practise, but nothing like the heat explosion and that incredible light that happened the other day.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 3:12:12 PM

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2012 :  1:49:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[quote]Originally posted by DigitalYogi

The other day i did my yantra yoga routine and I performed it with great rhythm and everything was flowing very well. After a few hours I sat down to do some meditation and I noticed there was a greater deal of pressure in the forehead. When I closed my eyes and got really relaxed, all of the sudden out of nowhere a great flood of incredible light starting opening up in my head. It was absolutely incredible,I got a little scared because of the intensity with which this light came in. I immediately opened my eyes and I was a little shaken. My heart was beating and there was a a wave of intense heat in the body. It was moving like waves in my body. Even thought I stopped this light from going any further the heat in the body was persistent. ......

<<<<<<<<<

1) you are following a buddhist vairocana path near to Bön by Namkhai Norbu´s yantra yoga having such a text basis he published also.You may
analyse the influence of this practice on your experience.

I did it with my experience in hatha yoga acqainting me with ida, pingala and sushumna raising my curiosity with a channel practice with a hot iron ball with the koan Mu or Nu (Does a dog has buddha nature? nu means literally no) in the mantralike satori practice of Gerta Ital.
I detected that the concluding lying death position savasana laid a most important basis so much I slept and relaxed in it.It repairs the channels as I later learnt by Hsintao and white light behind the head)

2) Does the last sentence of the quote mean that you stopped the light by thinking by an opened commanding third eye?

3) You describe only downcoming lasting heat in the whole body. This does not necessarily mean a mounting Kundalini but can be part of such a process ending in heat from above. Check again as the white light above may be the end and not the beginning.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

DigitalYogi

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2012 :  10:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1. yes this is the yantra yoga by Namkhai Norbu.

2. no i just opened my eyes and the light show was over that is all.

3. What do you mean by "the end" As in kundalini has risen already and is at the third eye?
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  08:04:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As kundalini means a certain awakening, better awareness what happened
can be described also later by these new endeavours.

As process in time and space or even beyond it it has a beginning and an end within or outside your body.

Go to Top of Page

DigitalYogi

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  08:54:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I guess I am in the beginning stages?

I suppose the light in the head is the activation of the pineal gland?
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  11:39:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As you never had such an experience it is a beginning and initiation usually with a picture, saying the same.

The light in the head can have different places and even wander within them. Touch it so that it may open its background. As I met Namkai Norbu it seems to me that it stems from him and his system.

Consider that opening your physical eye does normally not allow to see a light in the head getting wide open and soft eyes. Seeing of the third eye is often connected with the physical eyes though separable from them to distant places as in the touching I propose.

In my first seeing embracing the whole womb and head the light had wandering places. Here it may be more stationary.

As I met Namkai Norbu outside the house he melted a white substance out from his eyes towards me. When I analyze it now I get around me further lines and circles and reactions within me. Yantra yoga was done on a Meadow with fully body stretching breathes. Where you learnt it?

Normally it is not advisable speaking and working first pictures for not destroing and losing them till you system is ripe enough. So the resposibility remain yours in last respect.

From which position did you observe this light?

Go to Top of Page

DigitalYogi

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  1:51:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My eyes were closed and this brilliance just started shining and expanding and getting brighter inside the head at the center.
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  6:30:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok,I think this suffices in enjoying this wonderful experience which shall stay with you. Dry analytical work is not all.

A light appearing in the head getting more intense and expansive at its place. I think it is not the result of the pituitory gland but activated also hypo- and epiphyse in these old centers for the seeing of the third. When they are activated
sufficiently a sweet, fragrant and honeylike secretion and dripping in the mouth on the tongue is taking place.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  06:41:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi DigitalYogi,
I have a question: why did you stop it? You said that it was hot, but not unconfortable, right?

In Gopi Krishna's case, the kundalini rised from the 1st chakra to the crown through pingala, due to prolongued concentration on the crown, which should be avoided. He solved it trying to rise the energy through ida and feeling a cold sensation following his intuition (like in spinal breathing).
In your case however, the light is descending through Kutastha, right? The waterfall of light coming down has been reported to be extremly blissful for many yogis.

Love
Go to Top of Page

DigitalYogi

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  07:20:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes but it came on pretty hard and I guess maybe I was not fully ready to submit to it so I opened my eyes.

What is Kutastha?
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  08:53:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kutastha is the third eye or spiritual eye. Do you practise Spinal breathing?

Fortunately for me in my first experience the pure white Light came all at once so I had not fear or even the possibility to stop it. It happened after doing Kriya Yoga and lying down on my back. I meditated until I fell asleep. I was dreaming and suddenly all disappear excepting my body (not the physical body because I was standing, and my physical body was on the bed; I guess it was the astral body) and I felt all parts of my body (it was also white) at once like magnetized, it was extraordinary pleasant, like an inmense and continuous shiver, or a whole body orgasm. It came to my mind that it should be impossible to stay in a conversation with such a wonderful feeling. I gradually came back to my normal state and I woke up.
At least I relaxed enough for that to happen while asleep :-) :-)

Edited by - Will Power on Apr 10 2012 08:54:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  09:05:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Other time my body (again I suppose my astral body) was floating. There was nothing except darkness, and my body was spinning like a tornado in a counterclockwise direction (seeing from above) unwillingly. However there was a sensation of well being (but it wasn't ecstasy this time) and being still at the eyebrows, where I saw blue blurred light.
I wonder what that spinning was about, although I guess paying much attention to the scenary is to be avoided.
Love
Go to Top of Page

DigitalYogi

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  09:31:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
With me it was in meditation. The previous day i had a very blissful feeling in my forehead and when I close my eyes I was in a mild ecstacy. It was very nice. The next day after performing my yantra yoga I sat to meditate and i got the same blissful feeling and i then in one moment everything in my head started to get brighter and brighter. That is when I opened my eyes and I could feel the heat in the body and my heart was racing really fast.
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  10:14:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalYogi

Yes but it came on pretty hard and I guess maybe I was not fully ready to submit to it so I opened my eyes.

What is Kutastha?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Here you can see it over the gum.

http://www.kriyayoga.com/english/en...kutashta.htm

Was the light or more above in the epiphyse or still another place in the backhead in the hypophyse. My experience developed into the silence and seclusion of the crystal room.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

DigitalYogi

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  10:29:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
On that diagram of the head that is exactly where i felt the light. So i guess what I experienced was nirbikalpa samadhi. Thank you for posting that axelschlotzhauer.
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  4:12:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalYogi

On that diagram of the head that is exactly where i felt the light. So i guess what I experienced was nirbikalpa samadhi. Thank you for posting that axelschlotzhauer.

Read fully. With an agitated heart you don´t have such a calm and high state.I could not locate a light or influence there with its dripping nectar on the tongue.

But I got a certain view nesr the middle of the head getting later important seeing a white light on the left side of the sacrum opening energy lines in the heart and filling and emptying this centers also by my use of these lines. It took some months till such spontaneous ceased or a lama ended them. It was also a interplay with real female forces and persons arousing in the most prominent person also from below her higher centers as saw.

Exceptional and singular moments and situations years away but rsther well evocable again.

Axel
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000