Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Tantra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  10:09:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear All,
Recently, I got to read "the world of tantra" by Bhattacharya. It is an amazing story of a tantric. This is exactly the tantra I was looking for, not something to rejuvenate the sex organs but rather transcend/tame sexuality by being very sincere.Really doubt if there are such yogini adepts in the west, who are interested in the core spiritual/occult aspect of tantra where its all about the radical change that comes about with the practises.

There is no question of morality as "sex" would not be involved. Fyi, i have been a brahmacharya for over a year with not even any nocturnal emmissions. As you could see I am serious about this.

Please let me know if you have come across sincere yoginis/gurumaas/practioners that have been properly initiated into this. To maintain secrecy you could send me a message.

Thankyou -

with much love

sivasambho

Dear Moderator - sorry if this message doesnt fit in here

Edited by - sivasambho on Mar 23 2012 10:22:18 AM

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2012 :  01:18:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Certainly there are qualified yoginis in the west. Normally we teach our own partners. I also teach my female yoga students the basic principles so they can share it with their husbands, although for the most part their non-yogi husbands do not share their wives' enthusiasm to learn this discipline.

As a matter of fact, there are plenty of yoginis in the west who would love to find a willing tantric partner. But, I seem to recall you saying you were married.

How would "sex" "not be involved"? Are you only seeking instruction in solo practice?

I assume you have already studied the AYP tantra lessons, which are pretty thorough. Would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Edited by - Radharani on Mar 28 2012 01:19:37 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000