Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Talabya Kriya Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TalabyaKriya

Portugal
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  11:31:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello,

I've been practicing talabya kriya. I join the tip my tongue to the back of my upper teeth aply a suction force to hold it in the upper palate and open my lower jaw at the same time... and it pulls the frenum thus elasticizing it.

However this way because the tip of the tongue joins the teeth I get more of elasticizing the gross under the tongue than the thin frenum. It's when I put the tip of the tongue joining the hard palate that I feel the pull on the thin frenum. But this are not the instructions I read on talabya kriya it says join the tip of the tongue to the back of the upper teeth.

Any comments on this?
Any comments on the progress towards kechari from talabya kriya? Has anyone succeded?

Thx

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  2:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is simply a matter of degree. If you read the lessons here you see various degrees of Kechari which correspond to what you are eperiencing. This Talabya Kriya is a preparatory phase of Kechari Mudra which is taught quite in depth in the AYP lessons.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000