Enlightenment Milestones
 My progress
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nickyryuxx

France
9 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  04:44:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello!
I practice the AYP routine for a year or more.
My milestones:
-I can now raise my sexual energy into the head and eyebrow using tantra techniques (mulha/abdominal contraction/coccyx bend and finally jalhandara when the energy is near the heart.)
A few months ago I remember being able to raise energy into the heart but not in the head and I had palpitations and weird heart sensations, it is over.

Is it a progress? Where does it lead? What is the next step?

-Sometimes I can produce whole body orgasm if I accumulated enough energy, for weeks.
Is it usefull?

-I still have no ecstatic energy outside the tantra session, is it ok? And my SPB is still clunky.

Edited by - nickyryuxx on Mar 21 2012 04:47:53 AM

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  04:59:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Nicky,

When you say you are doing the AYP routine, are you doing the 2x daily main practices i.e Deep meditation, followed by Spinal breathing and samyama? Or have you concentrated only on Tantra?

AYP are practical methods used on a spiritual path which will lead to enlightenment - hopefully, in this life-time. What you gain during practices should translate to love, compassion and stability /steadfastness in your daily life.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  1:21:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nicky,
Interesting to hear about how you managed to feel and move energy around, but I'm also wondering if that's sitting practices or just tantra.

I've also done it for a year or so, twice daily here up to intermediate YMK but SBP is still clunky here too, with more sensation towards the top of the head than much below, and some 'pulling' sensation at the root but very subtle and not without exaggerating the breath retention a bit which isn't recommended during SBP either.

Brahmacharya and tantra over time give a good dose of energy (or at least, sensation of having energy), focus, coherence, but I imagine without natural vajroli happening I find that it comes at a price later on when taken to excess.
Go to Top of Page

nickyryuxx

France
9 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  7:34:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello thank you for your answers.
Yes I practice the AYP routine as I said in my previous msg.
I only talk about tantra because progress are easier to spot at my low level.
I also have progress in DM but besides telling you I have more silence and that I go deeper there is nothing else.
It is not clunky anymore but my silence is still affected by daily life, and it doesnt last very long after meditation.

I witnessed two things:
-If I dont practice DM then my bramacharya/tantra leads me to an unbearable level of energy.
-If I practice DM too much without energy practice like SPB or tantra then I have irritability. By using a good DM/tantra ratio I can achieve a huge amount (for my newbie level) of energy without having energy overload.
-The amount of DM must be much more important than energy practice for my life to be stable and for progression. I can say that tantra is useless without DM.

I managed yesterday to have an orgasm at the heart, it was huge. Does it mean anything?
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  8:10:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice to see how you have found a sort of ratio that seems to be working to keep things stable. I too could add to that observation ever since starting regular sitting practices, with the tantra aspect becoming more balanced, whereas in the past it would just build, overcharge, and stagnate in repeated (and frustrating) cycles.

Your recent experience with tantra sounds fine. We keep at the main controls of sitting practices as suggested, and enjoy the scenery whether it comes, goes, or returns as it can be valuable for bhakti. I've somehow discovered how bastrika can sometimes amplify inner sensations with tantra, and I don't even do spinal bastrika in sitting practices yet and still don't plan on it until getting more familiar with what I already use now.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000