Enlightenment Milestones
 Milestone, maybe
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2012 :  10:51:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
had an interesting dream last nigh. In this dream there were two people, one a woman who was very powerful, and the other a friend for a long time. the woman wanted to do, in a sense I wanna say have sex or make love yet neither of those words describe what i feel she wanted to do yet it was what she wanted. anyways I wanted reassurance from her that she would not be unfaithful yet she would not give it to me in words, so then I began comtemplating how she lived her life, looking at what scared me about her and what she did in her life that helped me to feel reassurance.

anyway at one point in the dream she told me "your karma is almost finished" and i asked her "what about Rob?" which to that she didnt answer.

what does it mean exactly, dont konw, however it would be nice if karma was finished

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2012 :  11:13:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
another memory came to mind as i was smoking a ciggarette a few minutes ago. where I live there are six dogs, however there is one in particular that i have been nervous of even though I play with the other five. Her name is Maya, seriously, that is her name. anyways I had never touched this dog and avoided it even when friendly becausee at times this dog has been confrontational with me and other people. The owners say she is like that because she was nuetered too early before having puppies. anyways, earlier this morning as i was sitting there smoking a ciggarette, she came up to me which is not unusual, however this time I petted her. what exactly is the significance, maybe overcoming the fear of Maya and Maya
Go to Top of Page

Inner_silence

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  5:17:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Who is Rob, brother neil ?
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  02:21:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Rob was the friend I mentioned in the second sentence. Ive known him for about 24 years or so.
Go to Top of Page

Inner_silence

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  11:43:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Brother Neil,

In my experience there is always a tangible measurable quality to milestones in the spiritual quest which I have never had to second guess or over analyze but rather confirm with more experienced people.

Hope this makes sense.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  6:48:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, almost finished is nice. Too bad she didn't mention a time frame. I'm wondering if it is like "the microwave is almost finished cooking", or "the sun is almost finished burning"? If you have lived 2 million lives, 15 more is "almost finished". . .let's hope she meant in THIS lifetime. . .
I have the same thoughts about women. Honesty has been important to me my whole life.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000