Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 ebooks and the iPad
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

snake

United Kingdom
277 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  12:43:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
do they work ok with the iPad as i'd like to get a collection on it.
thanks

Edited by - snake on Mar 11 2012 12:43:28 PM

snake

United Kingdom
277 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  12:54:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
also the 47.99 all ebooks package does that include secrets of wilder and the easy practices vol 1 and 2 and the forum writings?
thanks
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  1:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Snake:

Yes, the AYP ebooks do work on the iPad. So do the audiobooks. You can get the ebooks through iTunes, Amazon Kindle, B&N Nook, Kobo, or any of the ebook suppliers with an iPad app where AYP is listed. The easiest way to find them at any seller is to search on "yogani."

You can also do direct downloads from AYP and use the EPUB (Apple reader), MOBI (Kindle reader) or PDF (Adobe reader) files on the iPad, assuming you know how to transfer files from your PC or Mac to the iPad and associate them with the corresponding reader. I understand it is not easy. So, for mobile devices, I recommend going with an established seller who has an app on the device covering everything.

Links for these various options can be found on the AYP books page, found on the top menu of the forums or main website. http://www.aypsite.org/books.html

All the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  1:05:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by snake

also the 47.99 all ebooks package does that include secrets of wilder and the easy practices vol 1 and 2 and the forum writings?
thanks

Yes, all the ebooks are included.

But if you want to go with the AYP direct download option, first make sure you know how to do file transfers to your iPad, and get them into a reader app there. It is not easy. It will be much easier to go to Amazon Kindle and get them.

People have had trouble using the AYP direct downloads on mobile devices, and a cautionary note was added to the direct downloads page some time ago because of this. http://www.aypsite.org/books-xdirdownload.html

Thanks for your interest in the AYP ebooks!

The guru is in you.

PS: For those who have the Kindle reader, it is fairly easy to use the AYP direct download option and transfer the MOBI ebook files to the Kindle documents folder using the USB connection to the PC or Mac. That works fine.
Go to Top of Page

snake

United Kingdom
277 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  1:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks Yogani.
I am intune] with the how of transfer etc and also use apps to convert so not a problem but thanks for making me aware.
thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000