Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Grounding mantra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  3:45:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey gang, still finding myself ungrounded as a result of a crown opening. Just wondering if there were any mantras out there specifically aimed at grounding, getting one back into the body, etc...

As usual, any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Much love,
j

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  4:58:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wakeupneo,
So good to hear from you again.

I know you are asking for a mantra, sorry I don't have one. But one thing that will definitely help is to bring your awareness down to your heart or solar plexus. That was one of the best things that worked for me when I had a premature crown opening 6 years back. Any time you realize you are in your head, bring your attention into the lower part of your body.... stay away from the head as much as possible.

And then you know the regular, ground, eat heavier, slef pace etc.

Also, think of the excess energy moving out from your feet to the ground as you walk.

Miguel has posted about a website that some people have told me has helped them not overload... see if this helps you http://liberationunleashed.com/ (I have not checked it out, but have had very positive inputs from a few).

Hope things settle down soon.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000