Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Current expansion a global thing right now?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  1:50:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Anyone else experiencing a profound deepening and expansion this latest days/week?

I'm seeing on Facebook that many have grand things going on. It seems to be a general thing? I definitely have a blast right now...

Love to ya all!

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  1:54:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What's inside is outside.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  2:07:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with you dear emc... But I can't fail to notice that there's a lot more of blood shed also elsewhere...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  2:57:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just received this message from someone (?) on FB:
quote:

ALERT X1CLASS SUN FLARE: This is a BIG WEEK! Late yesterday the sun produced a very strong X Class flare, may hit our magnetosphere & produce AURORAS within 24 hours (by late today/Wednesday) & will hit MERCURY. SO, the SUN'S surface is tumultuous at the moment & WE can feel this in our own lives. The past 2-3 days have everyone revved up & ON FIRE. Have you felt it? Be prepared over the next 2 days, you could feel extra headachey, SLEEPY, teary, emotional, strong, intense, able to speak out, wanting to hide, craving salt, lethargic. When a big flare hits us, at the North & South Pole (our Crown & Root Chakra) are both affected with surges of energy. Follow the direction your personal body is giving you at this time. Know that this week is producing MASSIVE GROWTH in your life. All getting us ready for one of the strongest MERCURY RETROGRADES (starting next Monday) we have seen in many years. This isn't something to fear, but to face head on & know you are evolving now, as fast as the sun is moving. This is what happens to us during a solar maximum every 11 years. This is normal, go with the BIG CHANGES you have asked for. I'm right there with you x" Elizabeth Peru © Deltawaves 2012

Seems the sun is active!
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  3:13:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Covered all the bases there then happy, sad, lethargic, energetic. Got to love those cold readings

I predict everyone this week will get bored, find something interesting to do, eat something that might be considered an indulgence, feel a bit more tired than normal, wish they had a job, hate the job they are doing, get a real buzz out of an event at work.

I know all that because .......

On another issue, planet related. Two days ago we had a celestial event when a Meteorite flew over our house. Not one of those little shooting stars, but what looked like a full on Armegeddon/ total extinction event. It was a huge burning ball of red, orange, yellow and green, proper flames and sparks flying off. Lasted for 20 seconds as it disaeated into the distance. It was seen all over the UK.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  9:27:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Weird! I wonder if something was burning up upon entry of the atmosphere?

I predict that everyone reading this will have to use the bathroom.

But seriously, there will be much more of this because the planetary alignment that culminates december 21, causes more cosmic rays to reach here, and that causes more solar activity.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  9:29:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
able to speak out, wanting to hide
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  9:47:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc and all

Personally I had a profound shift two days ago. All of 2012 has been a total revertion back to the way things were years ago... uncontrollable anger, irritation and other strong emotions, and although there was a witnessing of it all, there was also no ability to "step back." I realized after more than 2months that this was the result of extreme overload. One of my overload symptoms being an inability to recognize the overload for what it was. Luckily with some fairly drastic self pacing and a conscious choice to take it easy on myself there seems to have been a "rounding the corner" and things are much lighter and open again now.

About the solar flare... I can verify that indeed there has been a massive solar event that happened yesterday. Or at least it reached the Earth late last night. We had a few specific work related satellites put themselves into "protection mode" overnight last night as a result. Dealing with the fallout of that made for an intense day at work today to say the least.

Love!
Carson
Go to Top of Page

ddaniel

USA
15 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  02:17:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There was a recent x5 flare aimed at earth that is supposed to hit sometime today (Thursday). Do these solar / celestial cycles affect us on an emotional / spiritual level?

Like Carson, i've been noticing myself going through emotional states that I went through years ago... but these states seem to be cycling much quicker than they have in the past. Where they used to last a few weeks or months, they now seem to go on a few days, then on to something new. I thought I was the only one feeling this, and didn't pay it much attention
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  03:27:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Weird! I wonder if something was burning up upon entry of the atmosphere?

I predict that everyone reading this will have to use the bathroom.

But seriously, there will be much more of this because the planetary alignment that culminates december 21, causes more cosmic rays to reach here, and that causes more solar activity.

Yes, it was a meteor. It was seen across the entire country and reported on the news channels. It was a marvellous thing to see.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  06:39:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool. and i forgot to mention yes, I've had a shift too. For me it is so a personal that i didn't think of mentioning it. Not my preconception of what a spiritual shift should be. lol.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  06:41:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Also, in regards to dec 21 being the culmination of this planetary alignment, there have been a number of crop circles in the past, with references to that date, and an ancient symbol for "union with your maker".
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  03:47:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Also, in regards to dec 21 being the culmination of this planetary alignment, there have been a number of crop circles in the past, with references to that date, and an ancient symbol for "union with your maker".

Hi Ether,
could you point me to some scientific sources about this planetary alignment ? Which planets are aligned ?
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  10:27:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thanks Wolfgang for asking; I had to look through my old bookmarks to investigate, and I retract the statement about cosmic rays "causing" solar activity. They are two unrelated phenomena.
Scientists at NASA and elsewhere have predicted this solar cycle to be vary quiet, but as we have seen in the last few days, it's not:

Earth braces for biggest solar storm in five years

http://www.abc.net.au/science/artic...e&topic=tech

"The solar flare may cause disruptions to satellites, power grids and GPS systems (NASA)"

The whole "Galactic Alignment" subject is full of crackpots, making it hard to research - but fun!
It has been 'discredited' by mainstream science also because of this, and because mainstream science does not accept that astronomy can affect people.
There are two alignments.

The first:

The root of most of the 2012 alignment theories comes from John Major Jenkins, who has been studying the ancient Maya for over 30 years.
Mainstream science doesn't pay attention because he talks of higher states of consciousness, and astronomy being connected to human spirituality,
ideas he gets from the ancient Mayan writings.
The alignment Majors talks about is our sun aligning with the "dark rift", eclipsing it to us.
Some people think we constantly receive energy from this rift because it is the center of the galaxy.
Scientists recently are saying it may be a black hole that emits cosmic rays.

The new Milagro Gamma Ray Observatory has detected strong gamma emissions from the dark rift. Gamma rays in the laboratory have been shown to alter DNA.

This is a most interesting page in which Jenkins shows the stele at Izapa that indicate the alignment:

http://alignment2012.com/izapa.html

This is where all kinds of theories branch off as to what that means. Of course mainstream science says it means nothing.
Majors says the mayan glyphs say something like we meet our maker. But the end of the writing that says that is on a worn off part of the stone, so there is controversy if that's what it says.
So Majors gives us a view that respects ancient Mayan knowledge that called the dark rift the "crossroads" or the "sacred tree" - where darkness meets the light, or opposites get fused together.
He refers to the Mayan creation myth where the dark lords meet the emissaries of light, and fight. It is their struggle that generates the nectar of consciousness.
The crossroads (also called dark rift) represents the road to the "underworld" where the "dark lords" reside. So the alignment of the sun there represents the union of good and evil.
The Mayans considered both good and evil as necessary parts of the whole.
The Mayan writings say 2012 is a turning point, where we have the opportunity to renew our broken connection with our creator.
the Mayan shamans used natural psychedelic drugs to connect with other realities, and entering those states was also symbolized as entering the crossroads.

What is the galactic alignment?
by John Major Jenkins

http://alignment2012.com/whatisga.htm

The second alignment: that will occur at the same time effects the sun's activity.
Scientists have noted maximum activity when saturn is on one side of the sun and
Jupiter on the other.
"Planetary line up excites the sun"

http://www.abc.net.au/science/artic...e&topic=tech

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  07:55:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So I think the Mayans were not saying that something specific will happen in 2012. Rather, they were saying that the years around 2012 are the end of the spiritual era where evil dominates, and the beginning of a new era where good dominates.
I'm not sure whether they were saying that the alignment causes things to happen on earth, or that these things coincide with the alignment. To me it is amazing that they correctly knew the positions of the stars and planets hundreds of years ahead of their time.

But either way, they knew about a spiritual age ending, and a new one beginning where things are better, and we are verifying that with our own experiences in this forum!

Edited by - Etherfish on Mar 15 2012 11:45:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

ddaniel

USA
15 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2012 :  1:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ether, can you explain what you mean by 'a spiritual age ending'?

I thought a spiritual age would be a good thing!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2012 :  10:41:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I used the word spiritual to mean our relationship with our creator. We are ending a spiritual age where we moved away from our creator, and beginning a new spiritual age where we move closer. It's an incredibly good thing.
Go to Top of Page

ddaniel

USA
15 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  12:37:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well that sounds good! Thanks for clarifying
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  07:46:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Mystery Gamma Ray Sources Coming from Milky Way Center

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblo...-center.html?

Picked up by the Fermi Gamma Ray telescope.
Scientists don't understand what the source is; apparently a couple hour-glass shaped objects.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000