AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Male Sublimation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2012 :  11:37:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Lately, I'm aware of a few things in the body. First one is regarding the testicles. The scrotum is often in a tighter pouch (during the morning especially, and definitely after ejaculation--which I've cut back significantly on to observe brahmacharya). I'm assuming it's because of the semen production that's being sublimated upward into the stomach. I can sense the energy whirling around in the pelvis and stomach.

Also, it feels like I'm drinking air. I remember reading a post from Yogani stating that this is part of the ballgame. Sometimes, I just breathe in through my mouth because it's such a pleasant, cool sensation. I can feel the air descending into my stomach.

Anyway, I was hoping to get some feedback from other men, especially regarding the scrotum condition. I'm assuming this is part of sublimation of the essences.

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2012 :  3:38:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That sounds like something, though I have some questions whether it will manifest like that in every male who has some form of vajroli. Unless someone can update or correct me, it has a lot to do with temperature regulation, and in turn to organ function and blood supply. There are genetic factors and even injuries which can alter the total flow of blood to the area.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2012 :  5:26:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm...temperature regulation and blood supply. Makes sense. There's a lot of heat in the stomach and chest these days.

Thanks for the insight, AumNaturel.
Go to Top of Page

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2012 :  09:08:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bodhi,

I have been in the same boat as you are. Heat is related to Kundalini awakening. Your chakras have been purified and strengthened.

Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2012 :  02:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

Lately, I'm aware of a few things in the body. First one is regarding the testicles. The scrotum is often in a tighter pouch (during the morning especially, and definitely after ejaculation--which I've cut back significantly on to observe brahmacharya). I'm assuming it's because of the semen production that's being sublimated upward into the stomach. I can sense the energy whirling around in the pelvis and stomach.

Also, it feels like I'm drinking air. I remember reading a post from Yogani stating that this is part of the ballgame. Sometimes, I just breathe in through my mouth because it's such a pleasant, cool sensation. I can feel the air descending into my stomach.

Anyway, I was hoping to get some feedback from other men, especially regarding the scrotum condition. I'm assuming this is part of sublimation of the essences.

Sorry! That scrotum thing is the basic heat regulation mechanism
the body uses to keep the proper temperature for your little guys
so they don't die from overheat.

To become an Urdhvaretas (one in whom the Retas of the lower body
is completely redirected to serve the Self) is the end result of
a very long process.

I have also experienced the mixing of the upward flow from the
2nd chakra with the essence of the third in the stomach; the
exact same airy mixture.

A similar thing happens during your first several kundalini awakenings.

But in my experience, this using of the will to force the mixing
is a dead end. Also, contrary to most things out there, in my
opinion this is a real dead end.

The undocumented 'secret' is that the flow of prana needs to be
directed DOWN and INWARD and AWAY from the genitalia;

if you are skilled and at the right stage, just find the 'cool wind'
(parasympathetic) / IDA about 2 inches inward from the naughty bits
towards your spine, and as mentioned in another post, if you just
will it, the hot energy that normally goes to the daddy parts
will 'snap into place' with the aid of that cool flow, and it will
in fact feed the "hidden home of kundalini".

This is in fact a mixing of prana with so-called apana; the
cool digestive flow; but rather than pushing it up to the
stomach in the reverse direction; let it flow down like it
wants to!

Another secret for you;
People think that their 'soul or atman' is 'up'. Up above ones
head; so many people are directionally challenged and misled!
The 'sheaths' that surround 'Atman' are in fact within the
'hidden home of kundalini' and it's direction is DOWN.

Just like in Dante's Inferno; the way to get 'up' is DOWN
into matter. Matter is the hidden gateway out of delusion.
People fail because they don't know simple
things like this.

I'm not sure it's possible to 'force this'; but if you force it
and you are out of balance with your AYP practice, it will definitely
do powerful and possibly bad things to you.

I'd forgo mentioning things like this, but the world is burning
and all possible information needs to get out there; if people
want to be damn fools, they take bath salts or something;
its a lot of work to blow yourself up with Yoga.

I hope this info was of some value to you, oh Hermit not wanting
to be of the daddy parts.

Love,

Kev

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  9:34:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Kevincann and Yogishankar.
Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  10:20:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bodhi,

This is an aspect that is covered in ayurveda/siddha. My current focus is on using it as much as possible. Yogic heat is generally normal for people with intense sadhanas. But at the sametime, we need a balancing as well. As karma yogis or people who are also required to be in the society it is better to take this in a steady and slow manner. For us, the royal path is the one that comes close.

For example, applying various oils to the body and gingely oil to the head. Taking an oil bath on saturdays. One is not asked to do anything on that day, its also important not to sleep after the oil bath. The body will feel most pleasurable, however it is important not to close the eyes and goto sleep as that will induce tamasic energies inside us.

All the answers need not be found within our sadhana, though it could be done. It is much easy to grab all the things that help us for our sadhana such as shatkarmas, diet, brahmacharya etc..

Cheers
Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  10:26:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kevincannHermit not wanting
to be of the daddy parts.

Love,

Kev

Kev,

Nice post kevin. Also, Funny... "Daddy parts" lol
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  12:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Sivasambho. I appreciate your affirmation of aruyveda and other cleansing practices, because that is something I need to fine tune and honor, in terms of the organic needs of the body. Lately, the energy is ripping me apart during sleep, so I think shatkarmas and other aruyveda principles/supplements/restraints will smooth that time out for me.

Gotta love the body before we can transcend it!
Go to Top of Page

mystylenow

France
7 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  06:00:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is interesting to notice that very few of us are aware of the fact that for succes in sadhana one has to be initiated by a self realised spiritual master/ guru in sanskrit /
Why so?
Because the guru transmision of energy during initiation works in the way of induction and is not only intelectual knowledge instruction.
It is true that iner guru and book knowlege are there but without blesings of the guru and all others in the line of succesion there is litle hope to reach the highest goal.
In my understanding it wuld be like hope to be born without father,grandfather etc
This aplies to any of the 6 hindu traditional spiritual paths.
OM SHANTI

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000