Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Infinity inside head - during DM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chit-ananda51

India
127 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  11:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Recently I noticed that whenever I indulge in Deep meditation , a soft energy in set in motion in the form of infinity in the centre of the head.(the pattern as shown below) Even after the meditation, it doesnt seem to loose momentum and if I put my attention, it keeps on throughout the day reducing the internal dialogues that happen within my head. In short, makes me "be present" here and now.

http://tinyurl.com/74wcu34

I know that we are asked to return to the mantra when we are off it, just wanted to check if any other forumites have experienced this? I guess it must be related to the inner physiology of the physical body.

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2012 :  11:31:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I see the infinity symbol sometimes--during spinal breathing in particular, when the spinal nerve dances up and down the sushumna.

Also, I answer phone calls at my job (non-profit organ donation), and sometimes when I am speaking, I see the infinity sign whirling in coordination with the sound of my voice. Kind of circulating vertically around my mouth and into the phone. I first noticed it one day from a detached perspective (some nice inner silence present), and I was like..."Wow...that's really pleasant."

Surely, the infinity symbol is a deep archetypal shape that manifests when the mind begins to form meaning. Thanks for posting this, and glad to know we're enjoying similar scenery.
Go to Top of Page

chit-ananda51

India
127 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2012 :  10:56:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Bodhi tree for the reply.

I thought the confluence of the two ida and pingala nadis in the centre of the head might have set this energy in the pattern of infinity symbol. Quite interesting, I have also found the swirling motion being reflected in throat region (in the form of spiral though).. There must be a connection.

Glad that someone also goes through this as part of unfoldment.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2012 :  2:55:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by chit-ananda51
I thought the confluence of the two ida and pingala nadis in the centre of the head might have set this energy in the pattern of infinity symbol.

I think so too. Astral architecture. Sacred geometry. Two becoming One.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000