Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Cosmic Makeup ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rishi

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  8:02:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greetings !

I have noticed that my face becomes paler/whiter after meditation sessions. Deeper the session, whiter the face actually.

I joke with my wife that it actually feels that I have put on her makeup. Varies from a light powdered touch to a solid light foundation :) ..

Have experienced soma flow for more than a year now and have a feeling that it may be ojas related.

Have other experienced something similar ? Any word of advice will be appreciated.

Rishi

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2012 :  01:30:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I tend to get pale as well, like I just woke up from deep sleep
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2012 :  01:51:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hmmm i dont know...my skin is already pale and my hair is vey dark...but i did notice that it is getting more white, uniform,clear...there is a glow...like a magnet...and people around me keep telling me that....they tell you that they are at ease being in your company and that you have some sort of presence they can not but notice...although you may be silent or only talking when needed..
i think spiritual practices and the consequent opening and purification reflects in the whole body...the body stays youthfull and energetic ...and the face is always looking young without wrinkles...i am 33 but people say i look much younger ...2 days ago someone told me there is something strange (in a positive way) in my eyes....
dont know about my eyes...but the easiness reflects inside out thx to yoga practices
Go to Top of Page

Rishi

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2012 :  07:34:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Victor and maheswari .

Just wanted to make sure this is in line with what others are experiencing and was not some sort of overload symptom :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000