AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Healing help, please?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2012 :  07:38:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Don't know where life wants this to go, but I must try everything, so I'm asking my old friends here at AYP if they would like to help me in my current situation.

My horse got injured in his left hindleg, a small bone is broken and possibly other stuff too. We don't know yet. I'm unemployed, the insurance doesn't cover, and thus I have very small possibilities to get medical help. The situation leaves me with healing as the major method. I'm usually good att healing horses and people, but when I'm too vested it doesn't work that well.

It is a magical, highly evolved (e.g he cries with tears), 21 year old horse, who have served in the military parade for all his life. I took him over to give him a good pension. He's the kindest and gentlest horse and I had hoped we would get some more years together.

Any healing you'd like to send to my horse (and/or me) would be much appreciated.

Much love, emc

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2012 :  10:36:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

I sent some good energies :)

Yonatan

Hope he gets well!!
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2012 :  10:40:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Much love sent...

Go to Top of Page

lufa1212

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2012 :  1:00:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear emc,

Your Horse and you will be in my prayers...sending positive energy and lotsalove

Lufa
Go to Top of Page

gatito

United Kingdom
179 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2012 :  1:03:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sorry.

I have a Boxer and I'd be very upset if something like this happened to him.

With Love
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2012 :  4:50:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I feel you pain for him. I am a horse breeder and trainer and I sooo love all of them. Two years ago I had to put down my personal riding horse. I still miss her. Sending good vibes your way.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2012 :  10:30:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to hear this emc. You'll both be in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2012 :  11:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to hear about your horse. Sending healing to her. you both are in my prayers.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2012 :  01:29:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've just spent a little time releasing the sutra of "emc's horse" into stillness. Be strong, old magical horse and emc.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2012 :  08:35:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for your support!

Some of your love is already reaching, I can feel a shift in energies here. I truly thank you from the depths of my heart. His leg was a tiny bit better today, and he is in a rather good mood. And I'm a bit calmer, being able to support him better too!

LittleTurtle, I'm so sorry to hear about your horse. I don't think the sorrow after an animal ever goes away fully. We just learn to live with it and it softly fades in intensity.

Again, thank you!!!
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2012 :  11:53:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi EMC,

Re: broken bone I suggest you call a bunch of local vets explain the situation and ask for a favor. One of them might understand/help and you might be able to return it at a later date.

Otherwise I read a lot of testimonials on effectiveness of urine therapy, incl on pets. Hope this will help your horse too. http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.c...imonials.htm

Best wishes to you and your horse, Lili

Edited by - Lili on Jan 31 2012 11:57:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2012 :  12:18:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear emc

Hope your horse heals and you with it.

As a classical homeopath I would suggest you give it daily doses of the remedy Symphytum.
30 c, 200 c...or lower potencies. Write me on facebook if you need advise regarding the homeopathic remedy and how to administer it.

Much love [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2012 :  8:37:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Healing prayers for you and your horse emc.

lot's of love
A
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000