Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Don't Know
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2012 :  11:20:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all, Hope all you are good and ok.

I don't really know why I feel like writing.... I guess, just to post my experiences, I feel the need.

So, for something like half a year I did not meditate almost at all, and now for the last 2 months or so I began again. I do one session a day with a few minutes sbp, and DM for 5-10 minutes. I also do a lot of self inquiry with the question "who is perceiving all this?" the answer that comes is "I" and I ask "who am I?" and usually what happens is either I get into a very concentrated state after letting this go into silence or kundalini shoots up powerfully. Also I listen to Mooji a lot these days (he's live now in tiruvannamalai).

Last few days I experienced very very powerful purification, like anger and rage, it comes for like maybe 10 minutes or more and after there is no trace at all excpet maybe I'm tired.

Are any of you also experiencing hot purification these days?

So anyway, right now I just keep going with it. A family member (not my close ones, relative) has passed away about two weeks ago so this might really effect me this time. But I feel like I don't know where I am on the path or what to do. Full of Love light, trust and ecstasy running in my body full time, but not sure where I am at all. Like I'm free falling. I am sure many people here have experienced it and know that times like these are very common on any spiritual path and even needed and can spurr an opening. I just wanted to say to someone

Thanks for listening and would love to hear comments if anyone writes.

Love,

Yonatan

Edited by - Yonatan on Jan 29 2012 11:24:29 AM

gatito

United Kingdom
179 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2012 :  12:54:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yonathan

Doesn't Yogani say it should be smoothe and less is more?

I'm a newbie but it sounds like you've gone from 30mph to 1,030mph

Watch out for the bends

With Love

gatito
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2012 :  1:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lol, yeah gatito :)

Right, the sitting practices I guess are ok :) sbp and dm, I do do a lot of inquiry at this time with Mooji videos and during the day. I think Mooji adds quite a lot for the purification..... hmmm.

Thanks for the advice :)

Less is more is very wise thinking, the bhakti is at full flow now though....

I appreciate it gatito :)

Love!!

Edited by - Yonatan on Jan 29 2012 1:05:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2012 :  1:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
At this time "calm down" seems to be the message of the universe for me....

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Edited by - Yonatan on Jan 29 2012 1:05:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

gatito

United Kingdom
179 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2012 :  1:08:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bhakti can be a bitch!

With Love

hatito

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2012 :  1:25:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes when it runs your life....
Go to Top of Page

gatito

United Kingdom
179 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2012 :  1:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't I know it.....!!!!
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2012 :  03:21:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

Are any of you also experiencing hot purification these days?

Hey bro Yonatan

Not hot purification, like anger, but I've been going through a very emotional heart opening in the last week. This week is pretty normal, but last week was full of tears. Tears of sadness, beauty, joy, and growing compassion. My new job put me in contact with homeless and very desolate people. There was a lot of emotion and emotional processing going on in my day and in dreams. My dreams processed a lot of fear and sorrow. There is also a lot of gratitude, to the point of tears.

I sense a growing Love in the world. Do you feel that too? I can't explain it, but I see Love coming to the forefront in my life and in my interactions with people. Compassion is rising, not just in me but in those around me.

Dunno where I was going with this. But it seems like you're going through something positive and I join you in your feeling of "Don't Know". I've processed anger and rage in the recent past, and it's good that you're processing rather than repressing it.

That's all I can say about it now. Love and blessings to you and our human family. Thank YOU for listening, my friend

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2012 :  10:07:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you cosmic!!

I get such high vibes from reading your post

Thanks for sharing

I also see something positive accelerating in the world. My interactions with others are also becoming more positive, and in my family it is as if there is a calmer presence.

I think it is great that you work in a place like that cheers!! There may be a "don't know" feeling, not just in me but maybe in many others too right now. But anyway it feels like it is going in a good direction

Namaste, Love and Light to you and your loved ones cosmic!!!!

:)

Edited by - Yonatan on Feb 01 2012 10:07:58 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000