Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Thanks!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skater1287

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2011 :  6:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm not a marketer or anything for this website, just someone that likes to do yoga and is looking for a teacher. But I wanted to stop by here and say thanks for offering such wonderful information on yoga for free on the internet.
I think its really awesome what ayp is doing, while the majority is interested in profit and prorating each lesson. That is not the aim of yoga, its a business model and yoga was never meant to be sold or diluted like that.

I know there is a little money involved with this website and its function. But overall I want to say thanks for all your hard-work to everyone involved! Glad to see that spirituality has found some refuge in an age that is incredibly chaotic and lacking in awareness.

I still think that a personal guru is important, but I love what this site stands for and the collaboration it fosters. For that I must say Thanks and keep improving yourselves!

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2011 :  7:50:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is more than a little money involved because Yogani has to pay for servers and wideband access so we can all use this site. Here is the thread on donations and quantity discounts on books. You can even use Paypal to make it super easy. Even just a few dollars occasionally helps:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=620

PS Many people here have personal gurus and still use this site. If your desire is to have a personal guru and haven't found one, AYP practices can help you find one. Follow the twice daily meditation practices in the main lessons or books, and this will lead you to inner silence and connection with your inner guru. Your inner guru can help you find an outer guru if you desire one. Or the inner guru will work without an outer one. Whatever you desire.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000