Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 getting hot during pranayama
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Markus

Croatia
11 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  10:28:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone

As soon as I start SP, my body gets quite hot and a little sweaty.
Is it because I am slowing my breathing down and i am giving my body less oxygen OR is it
shifting energy?
I am wondering if anybody else is having this experience.

Thank you

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  12:54:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Markus and welcome
Feeling hot is very normal during SB….. the oxygen might become less but don’t worry the vital force (prana) is rushing to replace the missing oxygen …
Check those 2 lessons:
http://www.aypsite.org/45.html

http://www.aypsite.org/49.html

TGIY
Go to Top of Page

Markus

Croatia
11 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  1:08:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Maheswari, I'll give those a good read
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2011 :  3:33:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm a reiki healer, sometimes having more energy that I need. I think it's normal when you start to be able to have more bliss within you to feel hotter at times.

One person sitting beside me once on a train, I told her I was a healer, and she commented "yeah, I felt heat off of you as soon as you sat down". I'm like an older woman going through hot flashes at times hehe, as a male of 23 years old hehehe.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  12:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lol divineis.
Yeah even I used to sweet while doing SBP especially my back used to sweat and sometimes I used to feel the coldness too.Its the energy at work.

Love n Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000