Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Returning from astrals
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2011 :  10:42:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This may sound like a simple question but how do you return to your body from the astrals. I've had a lot of success with my third eye lately, but haven't fully left the physical world yet. Is it as simple as thinking about your body?

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2011 :  01:29:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

As far as I know a cord is connected to astral body and nobody can break unless its time for the physical body to die.only at the time of death this cord will be broken.So you will come back naturally to physical body as we do everyday when we sleep at night(at night during sleep we go to astral plane). So nothing to worry.When the astral body separates with physical body if you are conciouse enough see if there is a cord connected to your physical body to astral.

Happy astral travelling!

Love n Light
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2011 :  02:46:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

During Astral Travel or an ordinary OOBE, you may or may not be able to see the "silver" cord. But if you are conscious during the out-of-body period, just thinking of your body will draw you back instantly to your body. Often, if your physical body is lying in an awkward position, causing it some acute discomfort or pain, the Astral body will be forced to return.

Krish
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2011 :  04:29:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That right krish even fear can make one return to the body.
Go to Top of Page

Torrentula81

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2011 :  4:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have never seen a silver chord. During my experiences all you have to do I wiggle a finger. Then you'll be able to move your wrist then you're arm. By that time you should be out of it. Or you can simply wait to return. There's this elestic pull that gets stronger and stringer that betimes to great to fight. And your back. For me while leaving I could feel my heart beat, the cool air on my skin under the blankets, the movement of the blankets against my skin as I breathed. Completely aware all the while staring at my body able to do things from my new form. So my experience has been that I've been very intune with body while being away. The finger thing was only way for me to stop since your body is paralyzed.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2011 :  6:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You return by intention. No worry, remaining astrally aware is harder than returning which is the easy part.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2011 :  12:35:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Btw.. an active third eye does not mean you are about to exit your body.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Torrentula81

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2011 :  01:18:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I may be wrong since texts have referenced it but as far I know I don't use third eye or any chakra meditation to leave body. Hard to explain it but I change the frequency of current in body. Then become paralized, floating sensation or sinking varies, then flashing light like being on a gurney looking up at curling lights being wheels down a hallway, then alarms, and done.

No breathing or energy exercises. Start to finish a few mins. I've read certain chakras linked to ethereal body. Maybe to start doing one but once you've experienced the frequency that triggers it you just duplicate it and be on you're way. My first one was age 12 and happened on its own. Was watching black and white Godzilla sitting up. Thought i was being possessed at the time. Then did some reading about chakras and astral travel. So the texts say its related. For me personally I have to believe chakra work helped get me there but are no longer needed.

Edited by - Torrentula81 on Nov 14 2011 01:27:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2011 :  01:24:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice astral experience Torrentula :)I did have few astral experience but mostly it was wake from dream and vey few with body going numb and the sound in the ears and their you split and go to astral. But that was really rare and mostly I get startled and bang I end up in my physical body.

Love n Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000