Enlightenment Milestones
 the pumpkin with a butt
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  3:21:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I swear, this thought led me to the deepest depths of godly gracefullness.

I was in my garage, sitting, having a smoke, then I notice that our pumpkin that was to go to the garbage, looked like it had a butt on its back end (opposite of the face we cut out). I just laughed about this, and figured... this is the last attached thought I'm ever going to have... might as well make it as a pumpkin with a butt.

I wouldn't even say it was the last attached thought really, gosh darn it, stupid enlighteningment being so tough to describe. It was like a white light blasting my crown chakra open. Now I'm used to higher states, so I dindn't freak out or anything, but I knew that... this was the wisdom for enligthenment. It felt really nice, but the feeling had nothing to do with the wisdom; it's like a side effect. Purification for enlightenment, bullocks. It's just your relationship with your mind.

The pumpkin has a butt. Yup, simple as that :).

Namaste to you all :-D

yes, I am crazy.

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  6:25:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000