AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 The Controller
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2011 :  03:12:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

quote:
Originally posted by karl
My Guru is supposedly long dead, yet we speak and have a physical relationship on a certain level, despite that supposed handicap

You might not want to share that with too many people. . .physical relationship with the dead is not generally considered normal.

well it's all scenery.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2011 :  08:15:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
and I was joking - very disgusting and dark - I KNOW that is not the scenery you are talking about; just about the opposite. There was a mortitian's wife recently who complained that her husband had her take a cold shower and lay still during sex. sick
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2011 :  09:41:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
what again was the topic of the thread?
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2011 :  11:35:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lol This is usual here @ AYP. It's all good as long as people are laughing about it all and no one offends anyone

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  01:35:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Atmananda (Krishna Menon) Books
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=10830

Including Atma Darshan.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000