Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Should K energy be converted to neutral energy?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2011 :  3:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
From an energy conservation perspective, I wonder if maintaining the "feel good" ecstatic nature of the root energy is wasteful if the energy is being spent in it's enjoyment. IOW, it seems like the experience of ecstasy uses up that energy; not all of it, but logically some of it HAS to be. Any amount of energy that is spent in enjoyment of that energy (aside from the natural invigoration of being feed and nurished by it) cannot be used for other purposes, such as healing, growth, etc.. So, if this is true, then perhaps the root energy should be converted to a neutral energy before leaving the root or maybe after the swadisthana. Or, maybe that cannot be done so it's up to the me to try and not to seek to enjoy it so much so I don't use it all up.

These are just my intuitive thoughts at the moment and I'm just wondering if there is anything in the literature about this. No biggie if there isn't.

namaste

Edit: On the other hand, the energy hasn't really been so ecstatic since the big mind blower breakthrough, so maybe it's only ecstatic at first when it is body and brain's "first time" and they are overcome with joy and then later the energy just becomes part of one's daily diet? ... deeep thoughts...

Edited by - KundaNewb on Oct 25 2011 3:46:34 PM

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2011 :  4:00:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As the energy flows through the system it is naturally refined and converted. Excess is usually radiated. No worries about waste... It all finds it place.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000