Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Nadi Astrology
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

supernova

India
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  2:36:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit supernova's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
- Does anyone here have experience in Nadi Astrology ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadi_astrology
- Super advanced rishis seems to have foreseen future of all souls and written down details of souls who are destined to read them. (The leaves contains the specific names of them all very specific details like names/professions of siblings, parents etc and highly specific details about the soul's life coming to consult them)
- I tried to get my reading, unfortunately 99% nadi astrologers in India are fakes. But i believe there are genuine ones.

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  03:29:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What would that accomplish for you?
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  08:56:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What would happen if I saw my future and didn't like it? And I know there is nothing I can do that will change my future, so I stop making any effort at anything, and become homeless and just lie on the ground waiting for the future?
I wonder if the astrologer would see that was going to happen beforehand? Or is there more than one future?
And if there is more than one possible future, what determines the one seen by the astrologer?
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  09:33:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Even funnier is the realisation that if you could see your future then it automatically becomes your past. Yesterday I saw my future but that's all in the past, I've put it behind me.

The truth is that there is no past or future. The past is just a memory, the future is an extrapolation of that memory. As we mostly cannot remember where we left our car keys then it's probably safe to say we probably shouldn't rely too much on our selective memories. The financial institutions are probably wishing the same thing about now

Living in the past or future is all about thoughts, let them pass like clouds in a clear blue sky and notice what is right now, blink and you miss it, think and you miss it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000