Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Astral Worlds
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

supernova

India
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  2:31:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit supernova's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
- I couldnt believe in astral worlds (but believed in reincarnation) but Yogananda's book and some references in AYP site (eg "The Star") prompts me to believe in them.
- How many astral worlds are there ?
- What is the average time a soul spends there before reincarnation in earth
- How is life there ? :-). Is there a economy, will souls have full consciousness as in here or is it just like dream state of consciousness ?

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  03:26:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Scenery, it's whatever you imagine it can be, but why concern yourself over it?. Go inside to find the real.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  03:34:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Live quietly in the moment and see the beauty of all before you. The future will take care of itself......" Yogananda
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  05:15:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by supernova

- I couldnt believe in astral worlds (but believed in reincarnation) but Yogananda's book and some references in AYP site (eg "The Star") prompts me to believe in them.
- How many astral worlds are there ?
- What is the average time a soul spends there before reincarnation in earth
- How is life there ? :-). Is there a economy, will souls have full consciousness as in here or is it just like dream state of consciousness ?

Which Yogananda's book did you read?

This chapter in Autobiography of a Yogi answers all the questions you have asked:

Chapter 43: The Resurrection of Sri Yukteswar

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000