Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Looking Forward to Pranayama
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tombailey

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  08:56:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The benefits of Pranayama are realized in meditation, and it goes quickly. But for some reason, I don't look forward to it as I do meditation. Meditation has been going great for 13 years, and Samayama has been added about two weeks ago. Also, there have been no extraordinary experiences as described in the main lessons. Is it too soon to go past lesson 33?
Since dicovering the AYP site about three weeks ago, things have been going great.
Tom

Edited by - tombailey on Oct 22 2011 9:44:50 PM

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  09:50:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi tombailey, welcome!

It is a personal choice how to approach the readings and practices so long as the suggestions are followed as they come up, one by one. If you haven't yet, you might come across a lesson soon enough that that talks about an initial 'clunky' stage that can happen whenever a new practice is taken on and added to the routine.

but, don't let us spoil the readings and discoveries.
Enjoy!
Go to Top of Page

tombailey

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  9:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry AumNaturel:I meant Pranayama
quote:
Originally posted by AumNaturel

Hi tombailey, welcome!

It is a personal choice how to approach the readings and practices so long as the suggestions are followed as they come up, one by one. If you haven't yet, you might come across a lesson soon enough that that talks about an initial 'clunky' stage that can happen whenever a new practice is taken on and added to the routine.

but, don't let us spoil the readings and discoveries.
Enjoy!

Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  02:07:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would say - oh yes,ahead and add spinal breathing pranayama.

Enjoy !

Much Love

Seysorciere
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000