Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Waking up in spirit body dream (OBE?)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Godslave

Canada
110 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  7:32:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I had an experience where I 'woke' up in my spirit body, I think. What happened was that I was dreaming and went through a series of places, then somehow I was sliding along underneath a road which was clear and solid above me. I was under the road, lying on my back, floating, face up, and sliding feet-first downwards along the road. Somehow this road makes me think of my spine.

Then I came up in a different room, and it had many boxes in it. Next thing I remember, I was awake and seeing from within the heart area of my body. It felt like I was seeing with my eyes, but I was not looking out of my physical face, and my sight was different. I was small and inside my chest, and looked down along the inside of my abdomen. I saw my adrenal glands and they looked like thick clusters of lights. The lights were ranging in size but mostly small. It was like the adrenals were clusters of light dots.

It was amazing and I thought to myself that I was in my spirit body, and I could go anywhere I chose. But I did not want to get lost, or separated from my physical body and life. So I intentionally woke up, by sliding up into my head and looking out of my eyes, and I was awake and sat up in bed.

This was an amazing experience and it has not happened again. It was also not planned or intended by me.

So I'm wondering, has anyone else had an experience like this? Does anyone have an idea what happened? Was it an out-of-body experience?

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  7:49:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Reminds me of a salvia experience I had once.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  4:21:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Godslave,

I've had one intentional OBE, practiced lucid dreaming for years, and also interpret my dreams almost daily. All fun stuff.

OBEs can be like lucid dreams sometimes. It seems like you started off in a dream (because of the symbology) and then progressed to an "inner" body experience which seems like essentially the same thing; your centered self being displaced from your usual physical center.

OBEs seem to be more literal and do not really need interpretation so what you see is what you get. The glowing part of the glowing adrenals isn't really symbolic, but just an inner perception of perhaps the energy.

You may want to go to dreammoods.com to interpret the beginning dream sequence. I've found that site to be superb for dream interpretation. Check-out the dictionary.

Have fun.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  3:15:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Godslave,

Yes, that is the experience of being in the subtle body. In Sanskrit, the region of the body you are describing is called the "city of gems".
Go to Top of Page

Godslave

Canada
110 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  9:37:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi - wow -- that's my first reaction. Thanks for the response.
Go to Top of Page

Godslave

Canada
110 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  9:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
KundaNewb - thanks for the response
Go to Top of Page

Godslave

Canada
110 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  9:39:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
CarsonZi - what is "Salvia"?
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2011 :  4:08:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Godslave

CarsonZi - what is "Salvia"?

It's phenomenal... but I'll wait for CarsonZi's reply before I post more. If I start talking about Salvia then I'll never shut-up.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2011 :  4:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Godslave,

Have a read through of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

Love!
Go to Top of Page

Godslave

Canada
110 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2011 :  5:58:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi - can you tell me where I can learn more about the subtle body and the "city of gems" and whatever else becomes available when in the astral body?

Edited by - Godslave on Oct 25 2011 8:40:22 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000