AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Sectarianism... Fanaticism... Conditioning
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2011 :  7:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Really shows my stance on them posts of yours... Pardon...
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2011 :  03:30:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Really shows my stance on them posts of yours... Pardon...

LOL

I was looking back at your original post and I don't think I understand the original question, because I don't know at what level you are inquiring. That is probably why my replies don't make sense.

When I started inquiry there was already a lot of stillness. The inquiries did not bring up further questions, they dissolved them in unity.

At the point when Yogani advises against inquiry then not enough stillness is present to dissolve the question which is why it is advisable to continue with DM.

If there are negative thoughts at the level of consciousness then perhaps there is insufficient stillness for inquiry to be useful? DM does the work without bothering to get too involved in specific questions.

I do not know what stage you are at, I know you are an extremely experienced practitioner and would suspect you know this already
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2011 :  04:16:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2011 :  04:23:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
at last Karl and Ananda started to understand each other a bit
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000