Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 What does it mean?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  12:57:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everybody,

Since many months ago an strange phenomena is happening here. Several times a day when i watch the clock i see numbers like 11:11, 12:12, 22:22, 18:18...al kind of combination but with this fixed pattern...

Does anybody know what it means?

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  1:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When im in the streets of my city i see (sometimes) the lights turning on and off when i walk near them.
An lately i percieve things happening in my life like magic,for example finding a good job, having good relationships,less problems than before...like things flowing in the right direction (and sometimes things get really bad but miracles always happen).

I feel its spiritual guide or a my self more shyncronized with the universe and its working.

Any suggestion about this? Does anybody experience this?
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  1:07:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel!

Great to read something from you again... you've been missed.

I think that what you are experiencing is normal. I too experience everything you have mentioned above. I think it's all a normal part Life flowing more and more unobstructed.

Much Love!
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  1:29:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great!

Yes, cz this last year the release of obstructions has been very important mainly doing weekly gestalt individual teraphy,healing powerful workshops,a weekly group of gestalt transpersonal therapy,holotropic breathwork...and some meditation practice including a powerful silent retreat.And a satsang with Gangaji in July that was very powerful also

I clearly feel the silence penetrating in to my whole life from may directions.

All that i need now is to restart my daily meditation practice.It will bring many wonderful things.More and more expanded awareness and never ending.

Good to share it here.This is a good place for it.I missed it too.

Nice to see you again Carson.

Edited by - miguel on Oct 07 2011 1:40:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  8:14:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the funny numbers club
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=7769

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=7610
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2011 :  04:54:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you jean. Very useful information.
Go to Top of Page

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2011 :  11:05:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Transitions

http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2011 :  10:29:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi miguel,

I for another one is constantly seeing the row of same numbers. And the flow of life does seem much smoothier than before, as the person does less and less to obstruct the universal flow. Meditate and Enjoy:)

Phil
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2011 :  08:44:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel!!

I've the numbers thing going on for a little over a year. Its started the night I read one of the old threads on repetitive numbers. That night, my daughter woke me up at 11:11, the next morning I woke up at 4:44, and I've had the number sequence thing happening probably 3-5x every day

The stranger ones happen when I'm buying things, like the bottle of water and a coffee that cost me $3.33, or the salad that was weighed and cost me $1.11. Crazy stuff

Fun, lighthearted scenery

Much Love
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2011 :  10:14:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I find the body does have a strange ability to tell the time with high accuracy, like waking up on the minute before the alarm regardless of when we go to sleep.

What is also odd, of all number combinations, 11:11 gets mentioned the most (I've also noticed it as the oddest recurring time on the clock). I'd imagine something like 00:00, or like you mention 22:22, to also be very common at least in 24-h clocks.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2011 :  12:22:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Miguel

I am thrilled to see you here again Love you dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The number things and lamps have been happening for me also for a long while now too

It is natural alright

welcome back, hope you stay a while
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2011 :  06:30:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks so much for answering.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000