New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2011 :  1:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Ok, since May of this year, been searching answers to what has happened to me.

On the night of May 4, I was quietly reading a book about earlier civilizations. While reading I felt like I discovered God. I was so happy dancing in joy, until my girlfriend told me to sit & relax, obeyed I did. While back on my chair, I started to think, as to why it took me 40yr to discover God! I stared to think and came to an conclusion that we are programmed. As soon as I thought that, this intense energy started to build up in my heart. This energy wouldn't stop until.. Bam! it actually popped outside of my body.

For about a minute, I felt like I was in some sort of energy bubble. In this bubble I felt like I had powers of a God. Literally I felt like i could open up portals, move mountain, anything was possible.

The air was extremely thin and pure inside of the bubble, while out side of it was so heavy and dirty like, it also was distort like wavy.

I was totally freaked out about the power I felt, and forced it out of me. Very excited, I tried to tell my GF, but I couldn't even speak, and was shivering for a good hour after this happened, left me feeling scared and confused.

For the next week after that I was running around my city looking for answers, like my head was chopped off. I went everywhere I can think of for help, but to no avil. I do find it funny as I did that, I started to preach to them about how all the answers in life is in the heart. I was like what is happening, and how do I know this stuff.

It feels like he showed me glimpses of talents that I never knew I had. I had an extreme urges to wave my hands, dancing particularly in nature, anything to do with arts, and lots of feelings of stuff, that we only see in the movies.

Then all of a sudden, all those feelings, emotions, that connectivity slow dissipates in thin air.

I been feeling down lately my head anyway, although I don't feel the emotional effects like I used too. Anyway I was out there to someone who could relate to what I'm going through. One poster I found said that I experienced of an awakening of this Heart Chakra thingy. So I found myself here to seek knowledge, it will be kindly appreciated. Love To All :)

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2011 :  2:42:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi William, it seems to me that you are definitely going through an energetic awakening. Have you ever heard or read about kundalini? or the concept of awakening? you have probably heard about the concept of enlightenment, since it is pretty widespread now. It seems that you are going through an energy opening, and what you describe about the urges to dance and move and the inner knowing of things are things that show up a lot during kundalini awakenings.

I don't know your background concerning anything about spirituality, so I can't help any more than that, but I can suggest that you read the lessons on this web site. Usually the suggestion here is to read the lessons from the beginning, but I don't know if you would want to begin with spiritual practice right now, so I would suggest to read lessons that interest you regarding kundalini and other topics. If you begin to practice though, anything I would say to start from the beginning

In this forum also there are many many accounts of peoples' experiences with energetic changes so reading peoples' experiences here might open things up for you and help understand things.

You were ready for the opening so it happened

Much good to you
Go to Top of Page

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2011 :  3:27:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the the reply Yonatan.

Everyone in my family is baptized except me. I always believed in s higher power but didn't who it was. Now I like to believe that I belong to not one religion, but all religions.

I don't know what Kundalini is and am excited to see how far I can go with this. I heard of it before and didn't understand it because I was on the fact it was a forced high, of rapid breathing, and it wasn't me. So I'm all pumped up, and ready to face my city, I'm dying to speak, I need to learn how to get my on thoughts on paper.

Where there is love, there is no fear. Love to all
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2011 :  5:43:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good Luck

And don't be hesitant to ask questions.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2011 :  5:55:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The feeling that it was a "forced high", and it "wasn't me", sounds to me like unbalanced energy. I can't explain what that is because I don't know, but I understand the feeling, and balanced is better.

If you read the free main lessons (link at the top of this page), or get the "Deep Meditation", book you can start an easy meditation method that promotes balancing of energies.
Then in case you are extra sensitive, be sure to continue the lessons to the part on "self pacing". It's about cutting back if there is too much energy.
Go to Top of Page

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2011 :  7:38:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A taste of enlightenment! How wonderful. Try to do some work and get it back.
L
Go to Top of Page

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2011 :  7:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lmaher22

A taste of enlightenment! How wonderful. Try to do some work and get it back.
L

Work! Nah! I work too much already. I just need to be myself, and get out and have fun communicating with the community and start planting seeds.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2011 :  8:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by WmBuzz71
I'm all pumped up, and ready to face my city, I'm dying to speak, I need to learn how to get my on thoughts on paper.

Where there is love, there is no fear. Love to all

Thanks for sharing! Seems to me you did a pretty good job of expressing your thoughts on e-paper. That experience is all yours. There is no group you can go to where others will be saying that they had the same thing happen to them. There are "out of body experience" discussion groups online. Yours is "spontaneous" (not a result of physical trauma). But there is more than that. There is a whole shift in your experience of the higher power that in religions is called "God." There is this desire to face your city. And then there is the beautiful message of love that you offer. You can go anywhere with that! People will sometimes not want to talk with you. That is ok. Others will want to. I for one would love to spend an afternoon with you focusing on your experience and where you would like to go with it.

Here is a question: If you could give them a little speech, what would you like to say to the people of your city?

Love and peace!
Go to Top of Page

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  01:18:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@bewell, Thank you very much for your nice comment.

You see, I feel all couped up now, that silent voice wants to bust out of shackles. I believe! ha ha ha I'm full of smiles. I have this inner vision that comes from my heart, in my city I will unite all religions, races, poor rich, to perform this massive prayer of peace, love, and harmony.

It is amazing on how life works out if your true to the heart. Best wishes, we all have the same energy, listen to the heart.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  10:43:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That sounds sort of like what I am into here in Baltimore:
http://peaceinbaltimore.com/

We go to the jail and teach yoga, and hand out Peace Pilgrim pamphlets. Josh (in the photo) used to go to city hall once a week and sing peace songs and play guitar. We gravitate to poor neighborhoods. We interact with people of many religions with loving kindness. It is just a small circle of people, but over time, we are touching the lives of many. We go on intuitive walks. We plant gardens and fruit trees.

Edited by - bewell on Sep 11 2011 11:57:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  12:00:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
PS My Peace in Baltimore friends are into a mix of hatha yoga asana practice and mindfulness meditation. I do AYP on my own, but when I meditate with them, I do mindfulness meditation.
Go to Top of Page

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  5:00:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Seems you are on the way, you are definitely headed in the right direction.

I used to be a jail bird, usually for being intoxicated. Bars & black eyes were my thing every week. I'm just a small guy, who's always stands up for others & myself. Don't know if it was worth it or not? I loved the satisfaction of standing up against those evil foes, that's where the beer comes in. I never could bear anyone getting physically harmed, my 140p body is a sponge physical abuse. Life is beginning to make sense now.

Luck will be on your side, as those matchsticks will definitely grow in to bundles of magical wands. Believe
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  8:20:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is quite a different background than mine. I have not been in a physical fight since before I entered adolescence and I have never been arrested and I have never gotten drunk in a bar and I have never had a friend that was in a physical fight when I was there. It is all about lifestyle, I guess. All the more impressive that given your background, you are now calling for the people you meet to pray for peace. The higher power: I believe!
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  06:19:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is always beautiful and encouraging to hear of such awakening stories. You asked for advice and my advice is please do start reading up on the lessons (and tons of other info) given here. Your experience might never repeat itself or it might indeed continue and then you might find yourself going off on "ego/power trips" without real understanding.

Much Love

Sey
Go to Top of Page

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  07:10:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thx for the advice Sey. I feel like I know what to do, but I tend to procrastinate. You are right I need too start reading, and I definitely need start meditating and doing all those mantra things. Thx for the heads up, I will start after work today.

Where there is love, there is no fear
Go to Top of Page

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  8:57:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Something just happened to me that was an amazing experience. So I decided to meditate while standing up. After a while I felt like a was weighed down heavy, feeling of muscle spasm in the calves.

After a while, I felt I wasn't progressing. I decided to quite and opened my eyes, I tried to move but I was locked there, knees down being paralyzed. I felt wow! this is cool and want along with it. Talking to the father, having an intimate moment,I suddenly felt this energy entering my body, and it honestly took control of my body. My arms magical lifted in the air, the back then, arched back, my head swung backward. This enormous rush running through my body, my forehead Pulsating that felt like a dollar coin. The energy was so strong and felt like it was chocking me, the pressure of my head exploding giving me enough air, until its to unbearable.

I tried to get out of it, but the force wouldn't let me. I was getting a little scared, and ask God to gently to let me go as I am not ready yet. He obeyed and I kinda felt a bit sad that I let him down, but in reality I realized it was a learning experience for me.
By the way it appeared that the sun and moon aligned during sunset it was beautiful. Funny I don't seem excited about what happened to me, just feeling smooth and confident. Anyway! God loves you all!
Go to Top of Page

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  08:58:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't remember my dreams that much, or any at all. Woke up this morning trying remember my dream, but couldn't, and let it go. While I was letting it go a strong feeling came to me, that I was floating above a sandy peach looking down and seeing one set of footprints. I started to envision it clearly and was overwhelmed in joy.

I was playing, a song from Bryan Adams called "Everything I do (I do it for you)" As soon as the song came on it felt soo real! and he was speaking to me. All of a sudden I felt the most extreem feeling of laughter, I wanted to burst out laughing, my checks feeling like it wanted to swallow my whole head. Later came this intense feeling of when you laugh so hard that you just want to break down and cry, oh Boy! the rush, the magical feeling, I just love you guys and everything will be fine if you believe. I feel like I'm breaking out of my shell, half way out. I believe we are organic computer on this world to show what the true meaning of love is, the truth lies waiting in your heart ready to be discovered. Well I'm talking a lot here, all i can say, you don't know how much everyone means to each other, we gotta learn to love one anther.
Go to Top of Page

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  12:05:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There was another thing a couple of days ago I ran into a yellow butterfly, coming home from work. I was surprised to see a yellow one, as I ran into the white one since beginning of spring.

So I was going to look up the meaning for the yellow Butterfly, but completely forgot until yesterday. I read somewhere that yellow means some sort of spiritual transformation and the butterfly also represents of transforming. Something along the lines of when one awakes, he then is a larvae who the busts out into a cocoon. Last night I telling the father how much bigger I was and needed to be free. i was talking to him as I would talk to anybody.

I like how the Father thinks, all the signs are in front us, all the time. Use your intuition to pick on them, think outside of the box.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  10:46:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are in a beautiful time of joyful transformation. Thanks for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  05:06:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, thank you bewell

looking forward to the happiness, and watching my dreams come to true, by helping others peoples dreams come true too.

I believe this is my last life, Destiny is taking it's course.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2011 :  4:03:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi WmBuzz71, nice hearing your happy things happening...... keep at it and all is opening up...
Go to Top of Page

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2011 :  10:08:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

Hi WmBuzz71, nice hearing your happy things happening...... keep at it and all is opening up...

Thanks Yonaton

All things aint all rosy. I fell like I'm developing in certain levels, but in reality I was neglecting the people that are close to me in my life.

I have been struggling to find answers, to find teachers, to find everything about what happened to me, and what to do next. All along with doing all that, I was neglecting those that I'm close too, neglecting the new found energy to good use.

The mystical powers I felt like I could obtain is nothing but a figment of my imagination, though they can be attainable, but its the love that I crave for, the pure bliss.

We have definitely been manipulated from becoming our true selfs, from the powers that run this world. We are zombies who are been controlled, since we were brought into this world. We have to take the box off our heads and believe what they don't want you to believe, that we can become something greater than we ever imagined.

We have one teacher, that is ourselves, but we also have a world full of substitutes. All I gotta say is follow your heart, and meditate, you may think that you are not strong enough, smart enough, but you will, if you believe. The Power Source ain't shy, on handing out gifts. those gifts, comes in emotions that you have never experienced yet, and confidence, all sort of magical experiences, that are actually everyday things.

Gotta go, thxs again

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  10:14:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

All things aint all rosy. I fell like I'm developing in certain levels, but in reality I was neglecting the people that are close to me in my life.

Did people close to you tell you that they were feeling neglected? If so, what was it they were saying you failed to do for them?
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  02:43:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
WmBuzz, good to hear that, because now that you see what was not all good in the past then it's clear and you can change it

Thanks for your words, they are great.

Namaste!
Go to Top of Page

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  06:51:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bewell

quote:

Did people close to you tell you that they were feeling neglected? If so, what was it they were saying you failed to do for them?

I failed to give them my attention. My girlfriend who is bi-polar and suffer from mood swings and all, and she was getting stressed out, from me not meeting her needs emotionally & physically.

To enable growth, I need to balance my physical world with the inner world. All I have been doing was focusing on me, and my inner dreams while not taking action in the physical world.

The Power Source seems to be pushing me into being, all I can be. No crap here! he wants me to work out and have muscles, he wants me to get out into the public, to get my face known, he really wants me to learn some sort of fighting arts, preferably Tai Chi, he pretty much wants me to do, a bit of everything.

How do I know all this? because all the answers are in the heart. Even though we feel, we don't have the skills to follow our dreams. We will, because the heart says otherwise. Those skills that are hidden will eventually come out as we increase our consciousness.
Go to Top of Page

WmBuzz71

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2011 :  11:26:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just wanna let you know that all you's are great, individuals helping one another with their journey. Keep it up

I meditated for almost 2hrs this morn. I starting to see the colors, orbs, and all that sort of stuff. I noticed these orbs were entering my body, while I was inhaling, and thought cool I'm going to receive a gift. Well anyway the experience was an amazing light show of all different colors, beautiful it was.

So after meditation, I decided to do some exercise. I went to start stretching, reaching for my toes, (in which I usually have a hard time with) to my surprise I received an extra breath, allowing my to put my palm on the floor. This meditation thing is amazing, should be in mainstream news, on how our body, mind & soul works.

Have nice day

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000