Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Dynamic Ground
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vantojo

Argentina
10 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  8:02:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Are you familiar with the concept of "Dynamic Ground" as found in the book by Philip St. Romain, "Kundalini Energy and Christian Spirituality"?

The reason I ask, is listening to your description of Deep Meditation, comparing it to the Dynamic Ground, and then my own experience of loosing myself in the energy of the Earth/Cosmos a a child.....I think I'm starting to "get it"....if so, this is really exciting.

Is the purpose of the Deep Meditation to immerse oneself in the Dynamic Ground, the Un-manifest Source, and that this is the same. or at least very similar, as loosing oneself, in say gazing at the star filled night sky, listening to the sound of a creek, the sound of wind in the trees, or melting into the arms of a lover?

Because, for me these immersions in nature come naturally to me...and when I allowed myself to immerse today in the Meditation with this type of attitude, it was so easy to plunge into this thoughtless space. I did not even need the mantra, just to acknowledge that my thinking mind is useful, but not necessary for this inward journey, and that I was going to drop into the comfort of being embraced by this Dynamic Ground (Mother Nature, Quiet Pool of Shakti), or whatever it is?

Please advise...thanks

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  8:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000