Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 micro-cosmic orbit
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  06:03:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey,

i've just found my path i believe, it's been an amazing night of ecstasy.

i found a micro cosmic orbit meditation on youtube which i followed, i feel like i've done this in a past life.

it was very powerful and i trusted the practice.

there was great healing released and strengthening my aura.

it seems tao is a very big subject.

i'm gonna post this on tao bums forum too.

it looks like ayp is coming to an end for me.

joe

psychicexplorer

USA
35 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  11:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit psychicexplorer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JosephUK

Hey,

i've just found my path i believe, it's been an amazing night of ecstasy.

i found a micro cosmic orbit meditation on youtube which i followed, i feel like i've done this in a past life.

it was very powerful and i trusted the practice.

there was great healing released and strengthening my aura.

it seems tao is a very big subject.

i'm gonna post this on tao bums forum too.

it looks like ayp is coming to an end for me.

joe

I highly recommend Mantak Chia's book, Wisdom Chi Kung as well.
Maybe consider microcosmic orbit in place of SBP if you don't want to completely give up and start over :)
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  11:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The MCO is well known in the tao bums my friend :)

And Yogani has practiced it too. And this body here has practiced it too. And Yogani skipped to DM and SBP. And this body here too =P

If you look at the whole practices that Mantak Chia reveals and the MCO is the first one, you will fastly see, that the more advanced practices will also adress the central channel aka sushumna aka spinal nerve via a technique that is highly similiar to vase breathing and inner fire meditation of tantric buddhists. You could say it is nearly the same.

And it is no wonder, all the high level techniques have their one same source from insane guys living in high and big mountain regions ;)

In other words and practically said: the MCO is a very very nice practice that not only stimulates the etheric counterparts of the astral chakras which are within the central channel, but also create a smooth and continuous flow of energy that unites their energypatterns. In this body here, this lead to states of "physical enlightenment" as I have no better word for it. And yet soon it was seen through as still and very much incomplete.

Opening the dense layers of the body-mind complex is something not all the systems on this planet adress. Some do it later on, some just indrectly as a byproduct and some very directly like MCO. And yet the MCO practitioner will sooner or later will be told to go for the more advanced techniques that will open up the spinal nerve :) And they will be told that they have built a solid base they can rely on and that will more easily handle the immense voltages that are still hidden in untouched layers within.

It is a good question which is the most efficient approach of cleaning the layers of body-body and to reaveal and live the eternal truth.

For this body here MCO did not work in the longterm. It may have been differently, if it had been practiced not soo intensly =P

The big problem here was: the body could not handle the no breath no mind endless physical oneness and bliss state without falling heavily sick after some months.

That in my opinion is the superior aspect of SBP as it adresses the totality of physical to causal levels and enters the deeper layers of the body-mind through the central channel while breathing! This habit carries on in daily life where the best of sushumna is lived and the body still breaths and does not get into disfunctioning.

I'm sure the case here is a little bit extreme, but at least nothing else worked, so try our what works best for you =) The outer layers alone won't satisfy you in the longterm anyway, but it is always better to see it by yourself.
Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  11:44:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
IT's good to know i'm on familiar ground.

i saw in a video that it is recommended for all kinds of illnesses too.

I also started massaging my balls, which i've seen reccomended from a number of sources.

Lack of sexual interest or energy has left me feeling burned out and lacking in my spinal breathing success (I think). I need to cultivate a sexual relationship with myself and stop giving power away to so called "hot women"

i've noticed it happening whilst watching music videos, my imagination projects on to them and invents a story of how they feel.

i keep rebuking it, it;s just a tv.

i've noticed that one affirmation"may i have access to my spinal column" has enabled me to begin spinal breathing proper now.

i ordered some of the books by mantak chia, the healing one and the sexual energy one.

they should arrive next week.

i suppose my main priority is stabilizing health atm.

I am a psychic you see (not schizophrenic at all)

i just need to strengthen my aura and my mind, it sometimes fractures, and also i keep being attacked by a man called peter from the shamanic world, he seems to resonate with my shadow self. he dumps lost spirits on my mind and i have to work hard not to dissociate.

having said i'm psychic i don't have access to anything special, i just spend a lot of time speaking to spirits, and my dear monkeypuzzle tree.

sorry i'm going on now.

Joe

Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  8:27:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
MCO should do some good things if done in messures.

I also have all Mantak Chia books, and I'm sure Yogani has also read many of his books in the past, as some hints here or there can be found in AYP too =)

They are really good and the practices work also. But if they will be much different or better than AYP, you have to find out by yourself. Most of the practices, including the ones in AYP have pro's and con's. And in the end, it must work for your body-mind system.

When it comes to losing semen, the blocking technique helped me a lot for years and still does its job. It is also described in the sexual book of Chia.

There were times, I was a litle child where I had to fight with astral beings and were attacked every night and was killed every night x times per dream till one night I realized, that no matter how many times I get attacked and am killed, I still am =) The fear dropped over time and the astral problems solved themselves too.

As long as it is not clear for you, that you are in everything, but untouched from everything at the same time, the astral and mental things that happen to you won't be much fun. I can understand this well and can encourage you to remain aware of yourself as the silent witness in those moments.

This is just in case that you don't practice daily something that will make the presence and freedom of yourself visible in every split moment whatever may happen.

Everything your see, feel, may it be physical, astral/mental (the shamanic world) comes and goes but you are. Peter comes and goes, spirits come and go, feelings and thoughts come and go, but what remains always? Dive into that, give your time and energy to that what always is and all the rest will not be a problem anymore.

The moment your freedom is clear, you can still do your karmic job and clean the house even more, so that even on the plane of happening paradise manifests on all levels. This is possible and the techniques you have come across are all good.

All the best

Love

Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  06:41:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey,

this Mantak Chia book is amazing, it seems to really get a grasp of the physiology of this enlightenment stuff.

It's really bridging a gap for me.

it seems to be doing loads of things that i can't explain.

it seems very complex though, i just hope i don't make any mistakes.

it seems that the micro-cosmic orbit seems to balance things out.

i've also tried testical breathing, and began my voyage of sexual retension.

joe
Go to Top of Page

Vayu

USA
40 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2011 :  8:05:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Holy, can you explain the difference between the two(back channel vs central channel)?
From what little I know about MC, the attention is brought up from the perineum through back-channel while inhaling, around the back,crown,front of the head and brought down through the front-channel (going through the tongue/khechari mudra?) to the perineum while exhaling. So, isn't the back-channel same as the sushumna/spinal-nerve/central-channel? Or, is it behind the spine(between the back skin and the spinal vertebrates?

Im also confused since doing SBP sometimes feels like I might be tracing nerves that are connected right in the front of the spine, instead of the internal nerves in the spine as in the SBP directions. By central-channel, is that nerve attached right in front of the spine what you meant?

Is MC a safer and slower process for awakening kundalini, while SBP is more aggressive and faster due to focusing on the sushumna/spinal-nerve the whole time? Or is it the other way around, as in, MC is more aggressive and faster since it creates that continuous flow you mentioned? I found some info here( http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1474 ), but I am still confused.

Edited by - Vayu on Sep 14 2011 8:22:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2011 :  9:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vayu,

from observations in this body, the back channel and the front channel are connected to the central channel, but are not the central channel aka sushumna aka spinal nerve. Both outer channels flow near the outer skin of the body while the astral channel called sushumna is within the physical spinal cord.

Some pictures:

http://fromyourdoctor.com/ext/spine_anatomy.gif

http://www.popovic.com.au/imgs/spinal-anatomy.jpg

But the astral channels are very fluid and relative in their perspective. If you visualize the spinal nerve and have the intention that this is the spinal nerve, then it will be so. This is the reason why Yogani advices to visualize it through the center of your body straight from the perineum to the center of your head and then forward. You can also visualize it in context to the correct anatomy.

When the eyes are closed phsical relativity breaks down, so in front of the spine(but still in the body) or within the spine will not make much of a difference as both will unite in the correct channel when the practice advances. Over time physical reactions will show that the energies will flow within the spine.

The back channel is very near to the central channel and has great effects on it, but when the energies flow intensly through the spinal nerve, you will know it to be more inside within the spine.

When it comes to MCO, it is practiced with attention only, without any conscious breathing.

MCO only indirectly affects the spinal nerve by stimulation and purifying the etheric chakras on the surface of the body which are connected to the astral ones within the spinal nerve. The primary effects are physical in nature and deepen into more subtle levels over time. Great deepening into the spinal nerve does not really happen even over the longterm, so it is a starters technique, even within that tao system of Chia. Fusions of Khan and Li adress the central channel more directly and are advanced practices within that system.

SBP intentionally goes directly into the central channel, even though in the first weeks, months and even years you will only clean the paths near the spinal nerve and will enter it only rarely. So the chocolate starts after seom gross and subtle cleaning when attention moves slowly with very slow breath in that channel and even one breath does more than 1000 breaths before where you did not enter it. The efficiency grows VERY DRAMATICALLY over the years.

Both techniques will start cleaning the side channels, MCO will most probably remain at it even in the longterm while SBP will sooner or later enter the central channel and go into its depths. It is hard to tell which one is faster with the overall side channel cleaning action. The source of the karmic vayus are within the central channel.

You can keep the side channels clean and they get filled again and again. Even that state is paradise like, but you can also clean the source in much more efficient ways by going directly into it.

Both techniques should be safe if practiced correctly with self-pacing as needed.

Over the longterm, SBP does much much more. Directly focusing on the spinal nerve will be the reason why you will advance and reach its depths. I can't imagine how long it would take to enter it properly if the attention is never put into it and the mind is never brought to silent depths =P
Go to Top of Page

Vayu

USA
40 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2011 :  2:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Holy, thank you so much for your explanation. Now I understand the difference so much better after you described the locations of the front/back channels and their mild effect on the sushumna. Thank you also for explaining about the spine/slightly-front-of-spine being essentially the same as practices advance. Now, after yesterday's and todays practice, I feel like it has become more refined. Thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000