AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Spinal Breathing & The Macrocosmic Orbit
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2011 :  08:43:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Are these two essentially really the one and the same? I have been experimenting with each and find myself getting a little mixed up and confused. The channels seem the same to me and the breathing.... All of it flows up and down inside the spine anyway right?

Is it best to keep spinal breathing and ovarian/uterus and other organ breathing entirely separate? Can the be done at the same time? Does it matter?

I wonder which is best (spinal breathing or macrocosmic orbit) for cultivating ovarian energy for work on my own... ? Hmmmmm

I am always 2.5 steps ahead of myself

Edited by - Kahlia on Aug 25 2011 09:28:13 AM

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2011 :  11:28:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
The Macrocosmic circuit is from the feet upwards.The Microcosmic is from the Tantien, around the perineum and up the back before returning to the Tantien down the front channel.Spinal breathing is up and down the spinal cord so they are not the same.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2011 :  1:18:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi riptiz :)

I guess I figured that the channels are inside the spinal cord so that would mean by doing spinal breathing we are also affecting the macrocosmic channels? Maybe I have this wrong? Hmmmmmm

Edit: After doing some reading I realise there are two types of orbits, the macro and microcosmic orbit and after some reflection what I am referring to would be the microcosmic orbit which is more akin to the AYP spinal breathing.

Edited by - Kahlia on Aug 26 2011 03:07:24 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000