Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Deep Meditation Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  7:28:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi !
I have a question.
Does Deep Meditation purifies the nervous system and help balance it ?

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  9:09:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes.

See if this helps:
http://www.aypsite.org/188.html
quote:
As has been said in earlier lessons, I AM is a "dual pole" mantra. The resonance of it in the spinal nerve is the reason why. "I" is the shiva component, and "AM" is the shakti component. With this mantra we are bringing the mind to stillness in such a way so as to purify the full length of the spinal nerve. By using a mantra that resonates between the third eye and the root, we are following the safest and most balanced path of awakening, just as we do in spinal breathing pranayama. The two practices are parallel methods, both working to purify the spinal nerve on their respective levels in the nervous system. Both practices, done in sequence (spinal breathing and then meditation), awaken and stabilize our ecstatic energies and inner silence. Together, these emanate out naturally from the spinal nerve.

Go to Top of Page

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  03:39:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shanti !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000