Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 body of light
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2011 :  01:44:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Good morning from the UK.

I've noticed recently that i'm waking up at very early dawn and am motivated to meditate at this time.

I've watching videos by Mitchel Gibson and he talks about the sun radiating a special energy called X-factor in the at sunrise and sunset.

some buddhist traditions meditate upon the morning sun and say:

Om Ah Hum Vajra Guru Padma Siddhi Hum

apparently if you say it 6 odd million times you are able to turn yourself into a body of light and simply fly off in another dimension.

this morning i went to the beach and watched the sunrise after i meditated,

i noticed the sun had a purple quality to it and it seemed to oscilate round and round in a purple spinning disc.

then i noticed a giant purple orb over the sea.

joe

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2011 :  12:02:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We are all part of sun's family. It's sun's energy that is within us. Very traditional rituals in hinduism are connected to SUN. The original aryans that left India to become the caucasian race, were sun worshippers and you could still see that the western astrology etc is still largely based on SUN.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000