Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 ancestral karma.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  2:42:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey,

I've recently started doing a form of ritual offering to my ancestors (12 generations on my mums and dads side).

It was reccomended in a video to offer sesame flour (can't get that in the shops) rice (no problem) and a sacred Indian grass (no idea where to find that)

so I tried with just rice and according to the astral response I got had a good effect.

I then spent some time praying for Christ and Paramahansa Yogananda to be with each generation to pass of divine teachings and raise the vibration of my ancestors.

You see I was told that we are controlled by our ancestors karma and that in order to gain independence from it we must clear it. I guess thats what deep meditation is for.

Anyhow It's working so I reccomend it, especially for people with difficult family histories.

Oh by the way, I now hear voices of my ancestors. kinda cool. it's all kinda levelled off now so i can tune out, but at one point they were all at me asking questions and thanking me.

It's been really useful to have these good ancestors around though, they are begining to heal my family tree and protect me from psychic attack, i noticed today I was being attacked by awful hateful entities, but now it's all peace and quiet.

Peace

Joe

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  8:47:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There's a saying "Those who don't have a past, don't have a future".. Well done :)
Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2011 :  12:17:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Get sesame seeds from an indian store and grind them to make sesame powder! As for as darba grass is concerned, it is required without fail if you are doing it for others(ie purohita). However usage of copper vessels, usage of mantras, water ajamanam etc for sanctity around you should help achieving the desired result.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2011 :  09:32:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Had forgotten about dubo (darba) grass. Every time we had a puja in our house, it was the job of us kids to go find dubo.

Joseph, you may find it easily... here is what it is:
http://www.thefullwiki.org/Darbha_grass
You need just the tips with 3 blades of grass on it, like a trident.

Thanks Sivasambho for identifying the "sacred Indian grass" that Joseph was talking about.
Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2011 :  10:15:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your thoughts.

i'll check out that website.

i tend to work intuitively speaking directly to my Ancesters.

I tend to know when theyr're not happy :) (They shout a lot)

But with the guidance of my Guru (Christ) and his powerful forgiveness i have found some practices acceptable.

i'll be inteested in geting this sacred grass when i get some money, at the moment it's all going on petrol

love

joe
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2011 :  7:19:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think if you grind sesame seeds you get tahini, which is the consistency of peanut butter because there is a lot of oil. You can buy tahini of course, but that's like sesame flour with the oil. It's delicious though, mix with hummus and any flavor like garlic, jalapeno, or kalamata olives. Dip celery or pita. I think your ancestors would like it. . .
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000