Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Thank you
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  02:19:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I just wanted to say a big "thank you" to everyone for all your feedback and for giving me such a warm welcome here at AYP! You are the most spiritually aware, thoughtful and open group of people I have ever met. (Clearly your practice is working ) I enjoy your interesting discussions and truly feel like I have found sangha here. All my love. xoxo

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  03:03:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Jamie!!

Love and Light to you

It is a really great community, I myself am also really loving and appreciating it

Namaste Yogani Jamie and all!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  07:42:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Jamie and Yonatan.

Yes, this is a beautiful sangha.

Thank you all.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  09:58:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very happy to have you here Jamie.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  01:14:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Jamie I second that!
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  01:23:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For most of my life I have felt essentially alone in regard to the deeper aspects of the yogic path. For example, until recently I was not aware that anybody else was doing tantra as a solo practice, which I did for 14 years when I was "celibate" and thought I was getting away with something. I do have a few close friends with whom I can discuss such things, only one of whom is a yogini (from SRF, way back, and she is more hip than they are generally). My partner is a "natural" and while he is sympathetic, he does not have the education to be able to really discuss the finer points of yoga; it was because of him that I came to AYP for a question that has since resolved itself... I don't really know any other people who are seriously into yogic practice as a way of life and who want to talk about it. So, again, your company and conversation is much appreciated! I love you dearly. If there is anything I can do to be of any help, please do not hesitate to ask. Namaste.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2520 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  02:36:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes it is true we are lucky to have this sangha....cause we can not share the deep aspects of yoga with 99 percent of the people around us ....
we are blessed indeed
thank you all and especially thank you Yogani
Love to all
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  02:53:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste,

I too wholeheartedly agree this is great Sangha and we can discuss about spirituality,yoga and meditation and beyond which we cannt normally do with all.I am already enjoying my time here and I feel I am blessed to be with you all and discuss great stuffs.

Love and Light
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  10:36:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am grateful too
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2011 :  02:43:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Since coming to AYP my experience of yoga has deepened, not only because of specific tips about techniques and enjoyable and helpful discussions, but also because of the experience of sangha as such. In this connection with my brothers and sisters I feel incredible Love, as well as a new sense of strength and confidence in my own work as a yoga teacher and more optimism about the future of our world. It's difficult to put into words because I've never really experienced this to such an extent before. Thanks for all the inspiration and encouragement, my dears. xoxo
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000