Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Need help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Russia

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  11:15:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I recently have been meditating, some of the meditations having to do with kundalini awakening. In the last 72 hours since my last meditation I have felt symptoms that are very correlated with what I have read as premature kundalini awakening symptoms. I am in a constant pain in different areas of my body, it is as if all of the sicknesses I have ever experienced in life are manifesting themselves in different areas of the body. It feels as though the body is 300 years old and is dying at the cellular level. As if there is no energy flow through it. It is extremely uncomfortable. Along with this intense emotions are surfacing and going away. I have never felt this in my life and I am genuinely scared how long this will continue. I have had to cancel work shift already and am not able to concentrate on my school work.
My immediate questions would be, is it possible to stop this in its tracks and put the kundalini to sleep again? I have obviously made a grave mistake thinking arrogantly on what is obviously a power I should not be messing with prematurely.
If it is impossible to reverse the process then I am in immediate need of information on stabilizing my condition and words of wisdom. My greatest fear lies in some of the articles I have read on people living with debilitating symptoms for 10+years.

Please help.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 5:55:29 PM

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  07:03:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Russia!

What I get from your post is that you are very worried - what if this lasts for 10+ years... thoughts like that will not help. It is easy for me to say this: surrender to any sensations you have. Don't think about them and over analyse. Most of the articles about kundalini articles on the internet sound like nonsense to me - uncontrollable powers and all the rest.

To take you mind off what is happening 'grounding' might help: long walks, cleaning, cooking, gardening, exercise. Use the search facility it should could up with useful posts.

What are your practices at the moment; are you following AYP or something else? Please could you say what they are so others can help you.

Whatever spiritual practices you are doing stop for a while until these sensations are more manageable.

Can this be reversed? Well I assume we are all designed for this to happen; it is only a matter of time. If you don't want to proceed along a spiritual path then just stop practicing. But I can tell you - if you continue with self pacing:http://www.aypsite.org/38.html - you won't regret it. It won't be some 'power that is out of control'. It's quite nice actually

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  07:14:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't worry much dear... Things will calm down... It's good you came here as many of us like you already have...

The answers for what you are going through are in this lesson:
Lesson 69 - Q&A – Kundalini symptoms, imbalances, and remedies
http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

5 minutes of spinal breathing and 20 minutes of DM followed by a good rest will get you back into shape in maximum two to three days.

Spinal Breathing:
http://www.aypsite.org/41.html

Deep meditation:
http://www.aypsite.org/13.html

Just follow the instructions and you'll get better in no time...

After years of practice I still overload because of pushing my limits from time to time... And the pointers in lesson 69 always gives me rest.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  08:12:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with what Woosa and Ananda have said.
Very good replies.

Please don't get into the worry mode, Russia. Worrying is praying for something we don't want.

First thing I would suggest is to ground. Walk, do some vigorous exercise, eat heavy. And self pace ... that means, cut back on practices and/or stop practices for a bit.

Once the symptoms subside, you can try deep meditation as described in the lessons. http://www.aypsite.org/13.html

Hope this phase passes soon.

PS: Awakened kundalini is a gift from the divine. We have the tools here to guide the energy and open us safely, to help us become conduits through which the divine flows. Like Yogani says... it is a partnership between the divine and us. It is easy to become a victim... but we don't have to... we have all the tools available to us right here and we have to take responsibility of our part in the partnership by practicing wisely.
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  2:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Russia

I recently have been meditating, some of the meditations having to do with kundalini awakening.

Hi Russia,
What kind of meditations were you doing? What were the instructions?

TI
Go to Top of Page

Russia

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  04:46:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks very much for quick responses, I will read the material you have provided asap. My symptoms are still strong today but not as debilitating as they were the day before, I was able to work today and did pretty good considering. I am still finding it incredibly odd what is happening my body feels as if it is constantly shifting the symptoms through various regions. I am hoping this stabilizes soon.

I am curious to know if there is something I should do in terms of diet or cleansing of any kind? If the kundalini energy manifests itself properly in a body and nervous system that is conducive to it physiologically. I read somewhere that toxins or physical pollutants are potentially a problem, is this true?

To answer the question on what kind of meditation I was doing. It was a guided meditation on kundalini awakening found on youtube, one of many I have tried only in the recent period. I am fairly well acquainted with normal meditation techniques but I did not expect this to happen.

Thanks again for all of your replies.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  05:36:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Russia

I am curious to know if there is something I should do in terms of diet or cleansing of any kind? If the kundalini energy manifests itself properly in a body and nervous system that is conducive to it physiologically. I read somewhere that toxins or physical pollutants are potentially a problem, is this true?

Read lesson 69, there is talk in it concerning taking on an ayurveda diet to help in self pacing...

Again don't make a big deal out of the whole thing and don't worry. Just follow the easy practices of spinal breathing and deep meditation and you'll be good in no time.

As for the other practices which you are doing, I think it would do you a lot good if you could stop them...

I wish you all the best on the path you chose!

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  1:06:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti
Worrying is praying for something we don't want.

You rock, Shanti! What an awesome insight. Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

senthil

India
25 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  2:34:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit senthil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, Brilliant quote, Shanti ...I loved it
Go to Top of Page

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  04:25:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Russia!
Im sorry to tell you but there is probably nothing you can to to get it to sleep back. I had a spontaneous kundalini awakening and the symptoms were very alike. kundalini is a very dangerous force !!! people think its only candies and sweet experiences... well its not ! in my case kundalini has almost completely burned out my nervous system and did a great mental, emotional and physical damage ! it was 5 years ago and im on drugs still recovering...
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  04:52:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Shimon,

Please read my first post in this topic. In it are the tools for people like us to become better. I am very for what you had to go through.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  04:54:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi ! can you please give me a link ? =)
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  05:02:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here you go:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....=10148#86683
Go to Top of Page

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  05:35:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda, you don't understand... the damage is already being done. The kundalini is kinda of under control under the meds i take. The problem is the neurological damage it felt me with. It did some great damage to my brain-mind-body including the emotional and metal bodies. maybe if i had done these recommendations before my nervous system collapsed maybe then it would have helped me. I tried so many things and nothing really helps i learned in the hard way that this is a long way of recovery.. there is nothing you/i can really do... or maybe there is (except medications and a good diet) but i don't know if there are such things (that can help)... the topic of kundalini damage is in its diapers...
Go to Top of Page

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  05:37:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What is your story Ananda ? what did kundalini did to you ? can you please tell ?
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  05:58:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just follow up my posts and topics around the forum and you'll read about all my story. I think no matter the damage done, you can recover. If anything does damage IMHO it's that medication you're taking. I am not suggesting you stop taking them now. But I am suggesting you try out the instructions here at AYP and see if things get better in a while and in case they do. Then tell your doctor that you are getting better and you are considering stopping your meds intake according to his instructions...

Wish you all the best...
Go to Top of Page

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  06:03:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ok, Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  06:13:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
maybe Yogani can also give you some encouragement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000