Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Psycho-kinesis
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

soundsurf

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  2:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, does anyone have any personal experiences to share regarding psychokinesis? Just curious :) Thank you

soundsurf

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  8:50:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, maybe not in direct relation to AYP, but I've been wondering about it and it seems like the people on here might have something interesting things to say.. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  11:48:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe you might like to share your experiences first and others may be more forth coming?

I have never experienced this so I have no interesting stories. Ive always been very interested in this though. As a child I would sit and try and move matches around on a table top but to no avail lol

Edited by - Kahlia on Aug 04 2011 02:03:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  10:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Suryakant

The act of typing your inquiry on this forum is itself an example of psychokinesis.

PK is a subtle trap for the ego. When the ego observes what seems like matter obeying its commands, it feels pride. That pride is a trap based on an illusion arising from misunderstanding.

So based on your answer to that Suryakant then I guess our replies are the same.By writing here we are all practicing psychokinesis with our egos perhaps? What about the advanced yogis with their siddhis?

Edited by - Kahlia on Aug 07 2011 05:36:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  07:53:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't have any personal experience, but the book and documentary "Men Who Stare At Goats" (not the Hollywood version) are pretty interesting.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000