AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 It feels so near...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  10:50:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Don't know if anyone else have this feeling while meditating... I even don't know why I am sharing except that I feel like it... Recently I've been experiencing the intense feeling that "enlightenment" or a big "opening" is very near and it's so alive... Words won't be able to explain, it feels like I am going to pull through then boom... A grand experience then out of meditation and going to rest...

I only practice a few minutes of breath meditation, cannot handle anymore.

Love,
Ananda

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  10:54:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
keep going and do report us what you find
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  11:09:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  12:42:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very exciting...

If you don't mind, a question...

Does it ever feel like every cell is "vibrating"?

Edited by - jeff on Aug 01 2011 12:56:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  12:45:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Don't know if anyone else have this feeling while meditating... I even don't know why I am sharing except that I feel like it... Recently I've been experiencing the intense feeling that "enlightenment" or a big "opening" is very near and it's so alive... Words won't be able to explain, it feels like I am going to pull through then boom... A grand experience then out of meditation and going to rest...

Hi Ananda,

You're not sure why you put it out there and I'm not sure why I reply so there we are.

Maybe it is the case that this big enlightenment experience will happen, only time will tell.

I have certainly had this feeling in the past as well, but my perspective on it has changed over time. I no longer look or seek a big opening experience or dawning of enlightenment to create a radical and lasting change in perspective. Many of us have had those glimpses in the way of intense experiences in the past and they can certainly be life altering but in the end they are a fleeting experience of the past.

I don't see intense experience as sustainable, from my perspective, it is "quieter" than that. God, is found in the moment, in the here and now, in every daily activity and experience. Interwoven into the "fabric" of anything and everything. Looking for that big moment or enlightenment to dawn can certainly distract us into missing out on the divine expression which can only ever be found in the "now", here, right before our eyes.

Another perspective for whatever it is worth.

Edited by - Anthem on Aug 01 2011 1:02:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  1:17:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  4:45:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jeff

Very exciting...

If you don't mind, a question...

Does it ever feel like every cell is "vibrating"?

It's beyond...
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  4:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Hi Ananda,

You're not sure why you put it out there and I'm not sure why I reply so there we are.

Maybe it is the case that this big enlightenment experience will happen, only time will tell.

I have certainly had this feeling in the past as well, but my perspective on it has changed over time. I no longer look or seek a big opening experience or dawning of enlightenment to create a radical and lasting change in perspective. Many of us have had those glimpses in the way of intense experiences in the past and they can certainly be life altering but in the end they are a fleeting experience of the past.

I don't see intense experience as sustainable, from my perspective, it is "quieter" than that. God, is found in the moment, in the here and now, in every daily activity and experience. Interwoven into the "fabric" of anything and everything. Looking for that big moment or enlightenment to dawn can certainly distract us into missing out on the divine expression which can only ever be found in the "now", here, right before our eyes.

Another perspective for whatever it is worth.

I totally agree
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2011 :  02:09:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i am praying that everything will go smoothly for you ...whatever this everything turns out to be
best of luck
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2011 :  04:49:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thx dear Maha [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000