Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini and my insanity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Happygoluffy

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2011 :  9:00:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, ten years ago I awaikened my kundalini without knowing what it was. So it was the spontaneous type of awakening. Simply put since then I had been trying to supress spychological instability from the awakening.
Unfortunately four years ago it became no longer controllable. I finished an intense sexual relationship, tried cocain once for the first time, later tried mdma for the first time,and started to have uncontrollable fears and psychological sexual conflict. Everything exploded when I found myself being agressed by police and paramedics deciding to forcefully hospitalize me. Since then I have proven to doctors that I developed schizphrenia and have been hospitalized about 5 times.
The question is; is kundalini the origin of my insanity and can I regain my sanity by training my kundalini. If so, how?

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 5:32:12 PM

trip1

USA
739 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2011 :  10:02:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit trip1's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Happygoluffy,

As this sounds like an extreme case, I'm going to let someone else chime in on the recommendation practice-wise, as I don't want to pass along any information which could further the symptoms described.

What I would recommend is, if you haven't already, reading the book "Kundalini: The Evolutionary Energy in Man" by Gopi Krishna. In this autobiography, Krishna describes his own out of control kundalini awakening and the years which followed as he tried to stabilize it. This is "the book" on the subject, and recommended reading for anyone experiencing extreme symptoms related to kundalini awakening.

In addition, here are some of the online lessons in which Yogani goes into detail regarding extreme kundalini symptoms and remedies.

http://www.aypsite.org/69.html
http://www.aypsite.org/83.html
http://www.aypsite.org/125.html
http://www.aypsite.org/331.html
http://www.aypsite.org/406.html
http://www.aypsite.org/422.html

Wishing you all the best.

Edited by - trip1 on Jul 23 2011 10:23:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2011 :  10:08:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Happygoluffy,

You are in a very difficult psychological, and medical situation. We on this forum are not here to make medical recommendations or diagnosis (although some participants might do it).

That said, the information on the left side of this page (the key lessons) are available for anyone's use. Many of us have found these practices useful for relating to our inner kundlalini energy process. It is up to each reader to decide whether meditation and related practices are useful for them or not in relating their inner kundalini energy process. We each must be responsible for our own use of the practices offered in this web page.

I wish you success in your search for wellness,

Be

Edited by - bewell on Jul 24 2011 11:18:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

psychicexplorer

USA
35 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2011 :  11:05:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit psychicexplorer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I recommend staying on your medication. Meditation seems to take a while so I can not say whether or not will cure schizophrenia but who knows...
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2011 :  08:15:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think the kundalini awakening was the cause of your "mental illness", but I think they are closely related. I believe much of what is thought of as mental illness is actually spiritual imbalance which is not understood at all by science.
If the two are related, you have to be careful doing spiritual practices and pay special attention to "self pacing" in the lessons. Start with a little easy meditation as taught in the lessons and the little book "Deep meditation". Then watch how you feel after a month or more. Don't change around a lot or you won't be able to tell what is helping.
And, of course, follow your psychologist's advice. Even when spiritual practices seem to be helping, we need to make any changes very slowly with non-spiritual help.
Go to Top of Page

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  04:13:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi happygoluffy !
This topic is not so popular unfortunately but i know/heard that there a lots of people who suffered big damage from kundalini awakening. I am one of them. I had spontaneous kundalini awakening 5 years ago its all started from a sexual thing. Soon it led to that, that my whole body-nervous system collapsed and i was led to kundalini psychosis. I was diagnosed as psychotic by psychiaters although i didn't have any of the common "psychiatric/schizophrenic psychosis". Despite that i was given psychiatric medications. Its my third year that im on them. They helped a lot with this issue of psychosis. But the recovery is VERY VERY long... and im still have a long way to go. Im have anxieties and fears im afraid almost of any emotion especially sexual emotions. Im having a very hard time. I researched and talked to many people about that, about kundalini. And yes, it is probably from that kundalini. Kundalini can make a VERY big damage in an unprepared body-mind. In my case it burned out the whole nervous system and i think my crown chakra as well. You didn't tell a lot about what you experience. I would like to hear. Anyway i dont think any kundalinic training can really help you. Maybe you need medications as i do (its not a good choice but its probably the only choice. but they do recover you. its not only symptomatic. they have substances that recover neural function in the brain). Also RAW FOOD diet can help A LOT ! Tell more about your condition. Shimon.
Go to Top of Page

Happygoluffy

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2011 :  4:53:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shimon, the origin of my Kundalini awakening was also sexual. It hapened through stimulation of my rectum. For me the experiece was more traumatic than anything else. I had always been curious about anal stimulation and I tried it on myself with the wrong psychological state using my thumb... It is said that kundalini awakening can reduce libido and or create spontaneous orgasms. For me I have not experienced an orgasm since that time. I became unable to orgasm. Well I had no idea about Kundalini awakening but I encounted this imense energy representing the entire existance of human kind and human nature and was awakened to the Budhist concept human suffering. I did not have any guidance at the time so the overwhelming thought on my mind was this conspiracy that every man that experiences anal stimulation loses their ability to orgasm. I was hospitalised for two weeks and took a bit of medication for what was diagnosed as a psychosis. that was ten years ago. Things stabilized untill four years ago psychosis came back and now its chronic. If I leave my medical treatment aside I will likely fall into a trance. One that can have devastating results. Thats more about my story. Sorry for the late reply.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000